Chapter Twenty Six: For You

"Who are you?"
Taehyung pulled away from the hug harshly.

"H-Haha Taehyung nice joke, stop playing..."
I said while putting a weak smile.

Somehow something is wrong when I said that... It can't be right..?

"Get your hands off of me!"
He threw my hands away from him, coldly.

"Tae-Taehyung. It's me, Jung Mi! Your girlfriend!"
I said out, with water in my eyes.

"You? As my girlfriend?"
He laughed coldly,
"I would NEVER have a girlfriend like YOU."

My heart was broken, shattered apart when he said that.

Did he really forget me? Why is he like that to me? W-Why..?

He continued,
"If you are one of those SAESANGS that came here to claim that you are my girlfriend, just scram off. My real girlfriend already came."

Real girlfriend?
"But Tae, I'm your-"
"Her name is Kim Im Na."

Shi- What?

"She is the prettiest girl I've ever met, that means WAAAAAY prettier than you, cuter than you. She's definitely more responsible and caring than you. She bought me fruits and how bout you?"

I stayed up all night, just to see you, my Kim Taehyung wake up.

He looked at me with a cocky face,
"I-"

"I don't know about her studies, but she looks smart. She looks smarter than you anyways."

She's not smart, not even one bit.

He started laughing.
"Look at you, you look thin as a toothpick, your hair is messy, your face is thin and pale, you look like you haven't brush your teeth in like 10 years, oh you're wearing braces."

I fainted and stayed in bed for two days, just to see you.

Salty water came out of my eyes, do I look that bad?

"What outfit are you wearing? You look like a dead person, shouldn't you be somewhere else instead of here?"

When I heard you woke up, I didn't care about anything and just came here, just to see you.

Namjoon came and stopped us,
"Okay, enough both of you. Taehyung you need rest, Jung Mi you too need rest, but come out first, we need to talk to you."

Yoongi came and put his arm around me, giving me tissues to wipe off my tears.

"W-What? Hyungs! Where are you going? Why can't you guys talk here? And why are you touching this filthy bit-"

Jin slammed the door shut,
"W-We're sorry that he's acting like this."

The six boys came and sat together and the atmosphere got serious.

"W-What happened to him..?"
I asked all of the members, but they all stayed quiet and hesitate to tell me what happened.