Chapter Twenty Seven: Gone

I kept doing the same thing for the past one week, bringing bentos to him. He continuously threw my food on the floor, which made my heart break but, I didn't want to give up.

I had puffy eyes, because I cried all night, praying and hoping that he'll remember me.

Now I'm in the hospital, infront of his room.
I huffed out and put my hand on my chest,
"I hope he eats it today."

I opened the door, revealing Taehyung looking at his phone smiling.

What is he doing?
"Hi Taehyung!"
I smiled, my voice was cracked because of crying too much.

He ignored me and continued looking at his phone but I didn't mind anyways, because I'm already used to it for the whole one week.

"Your bento for today-"
He threw it really hard this time, resulting the bento box having little cracks.

I sighed and bent down,
"It's okay."

In the middle of cleaning up the wasted food on the floor, I stopped.
I sat on the cold floor, crying.

I sniffled out a little, wiping my tears numerous times, but I think Taehyung didn't notice it anyways.

I spoke out with my cracked and ugly voice,
"H-Hey Taehyung."

All I heard was silence, therefore I continued,
"Remember the time where you take my egg r-rolls? You didn't want to buy it from the canteen but ate mine instead."
I let out a small laugh,
"I actually was really happy seeing you eat my egg rolls, because nobody ever complimented me about my cooking."

I stood up after cleaning up the floor,
"You still don't remember anything about my family right?"

I turned to him seeing him focusing on his phone, laughing.
He didn't payed attention to me, but I still wanted to say it anyways.

"Of course you don't."
My head hung low, tears were leaking out.

I wiped away my tears,
"Since you don't want to see me, I'll do as you wish."
I smiled to him, giving him my one last bow, and went out of the room.

He didn't say anything to me, and treated me coldly.
I covered my mouth, not wanting him to hear me cry out loud. Why are you so useless Jung Mi?

Everybody was right,
I was just a attention seeker, a witch that wants to steal my sister's 'boyfriend', a nerd, a person that abuses, a liar, a ugly person, a good for nothing, a useless daughter and girlfriend.

Taehyung was right,
I am ugly. My voice is cracked up, my eyes are puffy, and I cry all the time. The ugliest person I've ever met was me, my own self.

Why do I try so hard to let people like me? That's right, they didn't even liked me before, I was just only used.

Just like that guy who I fell in love with, I was just only a toy waiting to be disposed.

I'm useless.
-------------------
Taehyung's POV
I heard her crying while she was on the floor cleaning up the disgusting food I threw.

But everytime I do that, there's a sharp pain in my heart mentally.
That's what she get anyways.

"H-Hey Taehyung."
I shifted my eyes towards her sitting on the floor, audibly crying.

I was frustrated to hear her voice, it's just so, ugly.

I was prepared to shout at her, but she continued on.
"Remember the time where you take my egg r-rolls? You didn't want to buy it from the canteen but ate mine instead."

Egg rolls? When did I..? Egg rolls are one of my favourite food, she claims that she knows me anyways..

"I actually was really happy seeing you eat my egg rolls, because nobody ever complimented me about my cooking."

Oh.

Was her cooking even delicious? I don't know. But did none of her parents complimented her or something? Geez.
I continued looking at my phone, chatting with Im Na. In the corner of my eye, she stood up,
"You still don't remember anything about my family right?"

What about her family? She turned and looked at me,
But I was focused on my phone.

"Of course you didn't."
She looked at her feet, crying a little bit.

I was curious about her family, I wanted to ask but she suddenly said this,
"Since you don't want to see me, I'll do as you wish."
She bowed and left the room.

I was in complete silence. Family? Do I really know her as a friend? I hear her outside, muffling. She probably covered her mouth.

My heart ached again, why am I feeling like this?
I looked at the door, and heard no more crying sounds, she left.

She left.