Chapter Fourty Six: You're Beautiful. (Last Chapter)

Jung Mi's POV
Currently 8:49am, in front of graduation hall.
"Aish Kim Taehyung, where are you?"
I look at my watch, tapping on my shoe. He's late for his own graduation!

It was really noisy, because I was outside the graduation hall in my high school.

I was wearing the graduation robe, and inside was a simple, red dress

"Junggie!"
Ji Eun called behind me.
"Where's Tae?"

I sighed, "He's late."
She giggled a bit, "Jimin didn't tell me anything about him.. Sorry I can't help much."

I smiled and signaled it's okay, and Ji Eun quickly went back to the graduation hall because it's about to start.

I called him like literally 17 times, I sent him 31 messages and he hasn't even reply or called me back, wtf Taehyung?

I shook my head and went back to the graduation hall, they were already starting the ceremony.
--------------
The opening ceremony started, Taehyung was still not here, what's up with this kid?

I shrugged it off my shoulders for now since I have been so worried since like 6am.

They started with the national anthem, and then a word of speech from the principal.

"It is so honored to see graduates from our school finally getting graduated from our school, and surprisingly they all got very good and perfect grades for their last exams!"

Heh I'm one of them.

"I truly love this batch of students, and now they are graduating here, today. Thank you for working hard, and I hope to see all of you in a bright path."
The principal ended his speech with claps from the crowds.

Now, the student representative has to say something.
But for me, I'm going back stage to prepare.

Prepare for what? Of course a performance!

The student council asked me if I could perform on stage today, and I agreed as soon as they asked because I always wanted to sing or perform on stage.

Despite my fear of feeling insecure with the public.

I rubbed my hands in nervousness, it's my first time on stage performing, like MY FIRST TIME WITH EVERYONE.

I never performed in front of my family or friends, or if you include my performance when I was 6 years old which was like a decade ago.