Chapter Twenty Four (Part 1): Bad Boy

"Alright alright students! We will be touring around by walking, so please wear something that won't make you sweat, but keep you warm!"
The teacher in charge shouted to us.

We were all at the hobby, preparing to your around the island. We would at first be sticking with the teachers for the first 3 hours, but after that we could have our free time there, till 5pm.

It is currently 8am, so we have a looooong way to go.
-----------
9:30AM
We started walking to different landmarks around Jeju Island, some were exciting for me, some were a bit disturbing for me, but it was definitely fun.

"Junggie~"
Taehyung called me while putting his arm holding my shoulders.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! We are still in a school public activity!"
I said in a whisper-shout tone.

He smirked,
"Oh, I just wanna show everyone that Ji Jung Mi is mine, no one can steal her <3"

I blushed and slapped his arm lightly,
"Yah, too c-chessy."

"Omo, wuli Junggie is blushing~"
He said while smiling.

"Yah yah, please no PDA outside here~"
Jimin said while crossing his arms.

"Oh please, how bout you and Ji-"
Jimin covered Taehyung's mouth, preventing Taehyung to say what he was supposed to say.

Well, I think we know what was he was supposed to say anyways. I looked at Ji Eun, she wasn't paying attention anyways.

"EW KIM TAEHYUNG DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND?!?"
Jimin yelled at him in a whisper-tell tone while taking his hand back from Tae's dirty mouth.

"Yes, yes I did."
Kim Taehyung said in confidence.

Jimin raised his fist,
"Yah you little-"
"Hyung, let's not make a fuss here,"
JungKook said while stopping them.

I started laughing while seeing them quarrel cutely.

I looked at Ji Eun who is beside me, she was taking pictures of the sky.

"Yo girl, is it an emo day today?"
I asked her while touching her shoulder.

"Of course not! I was just taking a photo for my new Instagram post, hehe."
She said while taking photos of the sky with different angles.

"Well that's indeed you."
I shook my head, and looked at the blue cloudy sky, it was indeed beautiful.

"It indeed is beautiful, just like you Junggie~"
Taehyung said while smiling. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Come on Ji Eun, let's go." Ji Eun nodded and we went along the path.
-----------------------------
Taehyung's POV
Aish, those girls always stick together...

I nudged Jimin hyung's arm and thought of something.

"Hyung, I have a plan. It'll benefit the two of us.." I said while nudging his arm.

I whispered to his ear, and he smirked, the plan has started.
--------------------------------
Jung Mi's POV
"It's finally 11am gosh.." Ji Eun huffed out. "We've been walking straight for 3 HOURS geez." Ji Eun said again, bending down her knees.

"Okay students, we have done touring most of the places, now you all may have your free time, BUT, please be back before 8pm." The teacher in charge shouted out.  We've been walking alot, I didn't even get the chance to drink water..