Q & A

>> Is there going to be a trilogy? 

          Unfortunately not. As much as I love Bunnymund and Mother Nature, I feel that their story has been told and trying to add another plot twist in their lives will prove extraneous for all parties involved. However, later down the line I do intend to edit but "Ticking Time Bomb" and "Accidentally Out of Love" to add more detail and fill in some minor plot holes. 

>> What does Bunnymund look like as a human?

          In my mind, human Bunnymund looks like a young Sebastian Stan. However, this is incredible open to interpretation and I encourage readers to decide on their own who human Bunnymund resembles in their minds. 

>> Did (Y/N) ever go dark again?

          After defeating the darkness within her once, I don't think that (Y/N) ever gave into it again. Though she did enjoy the power it gave her, she is fully understanding of how it affected her and those around her.

>> Did Bunnymund and (Y/N) ever get married?

          Personally, I don't like the idea of two Guardians - whether it be Bunny and (Y/N) or any other couple - taking their relationship to the marriage level, as I feel that they are immortal and much too many issues could arise in an endless lifetime. However, I understand that marriage to our favorite Pooka would bless the lives of many, and again I'd like to leave this open to each individual.

>> Did Bunnymund and (Y/N) ever have children?

          I suppose it is purposefully implied in the Epilogue, though in my mind the ending of the story never really involved a continuation of their relationship in that way. I'd like to leave that open to interpretation: Should one desire children (either half-Pooka or otherwise) with Bunnymund, then it's completely possible; if not, then one could very easily decipher that last chapter differently or assume something else (my ideas were miscarriage or surrogate mother for one of the other other Guardians?).

>> What happened to Phaedrus?

          I like to believe that Phaedrus let go of all of the light within himself and let himself sink into the darkness that had already begun to consume him. After his castle collapsed, he escaped in the form of an immortal black buck, which I think suits him - mysterious, fleeting, noble, underestimated. He now lurks in the forests of North America, searching for enough power with which to return himself to the supreme human state that he once possessed.

>> What happened to Aiden?

          Aiden progressed in his studies as a wizard alongside Ombric and eventually reached the point of Immortalism at the young age of 22. He later explored various aspects of teleportation and eventually learned how to find secret parts of the world, naming him as the infamous World Jumper within the magical community. His botany studies accompanied his magical training, and a majority of his world travels involved collecting new plant types and experimenting with them. Though he now enjoys a life of travel, he considers himself to reside in Mother Nature's castle. His free spirit kept him from ever settling down with a single person, and he continues to grace the lives of those who fall for him.

>> What happened to Legs?

          Legs lived a long life, with plenty of mice to chase and birds to stalk. He was (Y/N)'s partner-in-crime until he passed away at an old age, happy in the presence of his favorite people. Many, myself included, like to believe that his spirit is now linked to Mother Nature, occasionally visiting and healing those who find themselves ill (which explains sudden bursts of energy when sick or overnight cures).

>> Why did Cupid pursue Bunnymund?

          Cupid's attempts with Bunnymund were actually based off of someone I know. She needed an outlet for something she regretted, and apparently reading about a character such as Cupid allowed her to come to peace with it. I like to think that by the end of the story, Cupid came to terms with labelling herself as a lesbian. Though it was never implicitly stated, or really even implied, a fair amount of girls who feel the same way were able to relate to this (and I know that because I was contacted by a few of them). Though the situation was presented in a rather dramatic way, it fit with Cupid's character - she was scared, and she acted out of fear in the best way she could think to. She pursued Bunnymund as a coping mechanism that she felt - that she hoped - would work to ignite in her the passion she once felt. Later, she was able to understand how she felt and accept herself fully. 

          I in no way am trying to mock or insult girls who label themselves as lesbian. Cupid was just one real girl's plea to understand herself. Please don't send me hate messages about this; it was originally intended as a kind of small gift to someone who felt lost at the time. 

>> Did Phaedrus actually love (Y/N) at any point?

          At the beginning of her life, Phaedrus adored young (Y/N) as a daughter. It wasn't until Aiden was taken by Ombric and (Y/N) began to show signs of magical potential that his heart began to be hardened against the girl. He knew that his daughter would one day surpass him in magical abilities and was fearful of that fateful day; his heart was filled with jealousy. He attempted to keep her power contained, but everyone knows magic cannot be obliterated. Thus, Phaedrus's love for (Y/N) ran dry and hasn't returned since.