2.

Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------

Without warning, the door swung open, making me jump. I immediately backed up. My eyes widened as his piercing eyes met mines. He stood there, curiously looking at me. His lip curved at the edge of his mouth. A million words scrambled in my mind, trying to come up with a possible excuse of why I was practically stalking him.

    "Uhh, I-I was just..." I stuttered. I quickly tried to come up with a lie, but I knew in my gut that he wouldn't believe me. He amusingly raised his chin up as if he was enjoying this. I felt my face go red.

     I quickly looked to my left and saw the entrance to a bathroom in the hall.

    I hastily pointed my finger to the bathroom.

    "I was just uh, going to the bathroom". I gave him an awkward half-smile and hurriedly walked towards the bathroom before he could say anything.

    I entered the bathroom and right after I closed the door shut behind me, I gave myself a huge facepalm. Ugh, stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. You shouldn't have even stalked him in the first place you freak.

 You shouldn't have even stalked him in the first place you freak

    I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. I look exhausted, even though it's only 9:42. However if felt like those bold brown eyes of his were draining the energy from my body by the second. His singing just kept replaying in my mind...his husky voice...all of that...passion. My heart was still racing and it felt as if I had hyper butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Wait a minute, am I having feelings for him? No, I cant. I quickly remind myself that I have a boyfriend, I cant have feelings for someone else.

    I quickly fake-flush the toilet and then I turned on the sink. It needed to sound like I was doing something.

    Before I could open the door to exit the bathroom, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

        An incoming call from: Bestieeeee!!!!!

    I smiled, knowing one of the few special people in my life is calling me. I swiped right to answer.

     "Heyy Sky! How's your new babysitting job coming along???" she asked through the phone in a cheerful tone.

      I thought of how well the day went with Aaliyah and grinned,

      "Its actually way easier than the last one. I'm so over those revealing employee uniforms they made us wear!" I said. I heard her giggling through the phone with me.

    "So what's the lucky girl's or boy's name?"

    "Her names Aaliyah, shes so great. I'm so grateful that I'm not stuck babysitting some spoiled brat" I said.

    "Awww, that's great!"

   I then thought of Shawn and how he is still a part of the babysitting package.

     "And umm...someone else..." I murmured.

      "Really? who?" she asked.

      "He's uh...a bit older" I said a little more quietly, afraid he would hear me from his room.

       "He?" she squealed. I could almost see her smirking on the other side of the phone. She's always been a boy-crazy gal.

        I nodded, but then realized she cant even see me.

       "Is he cute?" she asked in a flirtatious tone. I rolled my eyes.

       "Cara! Seriously? I already have a boyfriend!" I snapped.

      I heard her scoff through the phone. "I still don't understand why you're dating that asshole. He's nothing but a clingy, unloyal dick!"

      I sighed, knowing she usually gets like this whenever I mention him in any of our conversations.

      "Ok first of all, he's not an asshole, second of all, why wouldn't I be dating Marcus? He's a great guy! He's just going through rough times that's all and-"

    She cut me off, "Yeah, 'rough' times, tell that to the eighth time he's cheated on you...oh wait, let me correct myself, NINTH time!" she said. I could hear the frustration in her tone boom from the speaker.

    I stayed quiet, knowing nothing I say will ever change her mind about him

    I stayed quiet, knowing nothing I say will ever change her mind about him. I love Marcus and he loves me, that's just how its going to be. Plus, he's very apologetic and sweet, so I forgive him in the end. And I mean yeah, he can be clingy, but I guess I'm kinda used to it by now so I'm not really bothered by it.

     After not hearing a response from me, she sighed through the phone.

     "Well...what's his name?" she asked.

     I sigh.  "His name is Shawn. Shawn Mendes"

       There was a very long pause, making me check my phone to see if the call is still going. Suddenly, a burst of deafening words violently smacked my ear.

       "WHAT?!?! THE SHAWN MENDES???!?!! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH HOW ARE YOU SO CALM RIGHT NOW????!!" she squealed.

      I furrowed my eyebrows, a combination of confusion and anticipation going through my body. Before I could answer, she cut me off and continued.

       "HE'S LIKE, THE BEST SINGER ON VINE. HE DOES COVERS AND STUFF I FOLLOW HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA. HE'S A PART OF MAGCON, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HIM????OMG THIS IS BIG, YOU NEED TO TALK TO HIM!" she shouted. I rubbed my ear because of the high pitch of her voice.

      "What? Hell no! I have a boyfriend!!! I don't care if he's in Maggon, Mackon, whatever its called, That's not gonna happen." I said. A headache started to form in my head.

     "But-"

    I cut her off. "I'm sorry Cara, I have to go, ill text you later," I said before hanging up.

    I opened the door and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw him standing there leaning against the wall right in front of me.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm so busy with friggin' schoolwork :/

How was this chapter? I'm sorry it was a bit too short, but ill do some editing soon! Please let me know in the comments and be sure to give this fanfic a vote! :))))) <333333