7.

⚠️WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

   I hope your dirty minds enjoy this chapter (:

~

   Without any control, I grabbed his cheeks with my hands and connected my lips with his. At first he seemed shocked, but he then quickly returned the kiss. We seperate and look into each others eyes, our breaths starting to quicken a little. As if we both read each others minds, we smashed our lips together, and this time it's a lot less slow and passionate.

He pulls me closer to his body as he starts to become more insistent with the kiss, his fingers dancing on my waist. My fingers brushed through his soft brown hair as his lips reached my neck, causing an unintentional soft moan to slip out of my mouth. I felt his lips curve into a smile on my neck.

"Jump" he demanded. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso.
He takes me upstairs to his room without breaking the kiss once. He opens the door and slams it shut behind him. He pushes me up against the wall.

"Shawn, I don't think we should be doing this. I'm here to babysit, not...this," I pant, as he roughly kisses my neck.

  "But baby, you're babysitting me," he smirked, ripping my shirt off in one swift motion, revealing my black bra. I couldn't help but let him continue. His kisses have me surrendering myself to him.

He reconnects his lips with mine. "But..what if...Aaliyah hears..." I asked between kisses. "She won't," he whispered, biting my ear. He picked me up and threw me on his bed.

I was only left in my matching black lace undergarments as he stood at the edge of the bed, his darkened eyes gazing up and down at me, licking his lips.

I felt intimidated by his stare, but not in bad way.

He reaches the top of his shirt from the back of his neck and pulled it off, revealing his hard-toned abs and carved muscles. I widened my eyes, admiring the God in front of me.

  He crawled towards me from the edge of the bed, until he was hovered right above me.

I tilt my neck a little as he kisses my neck, sucking on my sweet spot, my fingers brushing through his messy hair. He starts to leave a hot trail of kisses between my breasts and down my stomach.

He climbs back up to meet his face with mine. I felt his tongue slip in my mouth as he kisses me heavily.

  He lifts himself off of me and stands at the edge of the bed again. He starts to unbuckle his belt seductively, never breaking eye contact with me.

He crawls back on top. But before he could dominate, I flipped us over with me straddling him. He tightly gripped my waist as I left a hot kiss behind his ear, a light moan coming out his mouth.
I left a few other kisses on his neck before reconnecting my lips with his. I teasingly started to grind on his hard package, making him groan in frustration.

"Don't be a tease," he growls, before flipping us again with him on top. His hands wandered around my thighs, then rubbing the outside of my underwear, making me moan.

"Mmm, how are you this wet?" His hot breath hitting my ear, making me shiver.

"Why wouldn't I be," I say coyly.

He looks into my eyes, his eyes glittering with a dangerous lust.

Without warning, he sticks his index finger in, making me gasp, not noticing how quick he took my panties off.
He slowly starts to pump his finger in and out, and I close my lids, taking in all the pleasure he offers me.

He smirks as he adds another finger. I bite my lip harder, trying my best to hold back my moans.

He looks up and notices me holding back.

"Let me hear them," he purrs. I dared to shake my head at him, refusing for him to have his fun.

He raises an eyebrow and smiles evily, before sticking a third finger in. I grab on to his shoulders. "Shawn!" I pant.

I felt a tingly sensation start to build up between my hips as I felt my high coming on.

Right before I hit my climax, Shawn unexpectedly removes his fingers. I narrow my eyes at him. "What the hel-"

Suddenly, he slips inside me, causing me to throw my head back.

   I let my arms wrap around his back as he starts to thrust in and out, more pleasure being felt with every thrust.

He curses, burying his head in the crook of my neck as his pace quickens. I wrap my legs around his blanket-covered waist and dug my nails down his back, taking in the breath-taking pleasure that I've been missing most of my life.

My back arches as Shawn begins to torturously slow his pace down. His hot breath hits my ear.

"Beg." He whispers. He kept at his unbearable slow pace until I couldn't wait any longer. "...Please" I pant. He looks straight into my eyes. "Please what?" He asks devilishly.

"Shawn, fuck me hard or don't fuck me at all!" I demanded, immediately feeling suprised at my own self for saying that.
  He widened his eyes in surprise, but listened as he started to quicken his pace up again. My legs clench tightly around his waist.

He bites my neck lightly, leaving little hickeys for me to remember him later by.

His hips rolled more sloppily against mine as he went faster. He lifted my left leg up so that it sat on his shoulder, causing him to go deeper. "SHAWN!" I screamed. He squeezes his eyes shut, trying to bare the dying pleasure.
"Fuck, Skylar, you feel so good," he groans.

My moans became louder with every hard thrust, feeling my peak coming soon.
He brings his head up and kisses me, quieting my noise.

It was after a few more thrusts that I felt my tingly sensation explode into a million pieces, making three or four more thrusts later, he breathes my name before he soon finishes right afterwards.

He kisses me one more time before pulling out, collapsing right beside me. Hot sweat glittered his pecs as his chest went up in down from his pants.

I smile at him drunkenly, taking in what just happened.

  "That sure cleared my mind," I blurted, breaking the sound of heavy breaths. He let out a soft laugh before pecking my lips and then falling asleep immediately.

I wrapped a blanket around me before going towards his door and locking it. Just instead if his mom decides to barge in later...

   I felt my legs tremble as I walked towards his bed, falling on his bed next to him. I smiled, before I felt my lids start to get heavy, falling into deep sleep.

~

A/N: Wow that's one steamy chapter *chugs holy water*
I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic and leave some comments on whether I should continue with this story or not. However I do have some ideas for another Shawn Mendes fanfic, which I think might be much longer and interesting than this one { also kinky, of course ;) }

Thank you for making it this far and be sure to follow, leave a vote, and comment! I had a great time making this (and by that I mean updating in the most awkward times) and I really appreciate everyones' patience with this book! Thank you xxxxx -S