9

Don't worry guys! I am not going to leave you guys with out an update! I have been writing stories offline and fixing them. Just know that I will be updating. I

I hope you all enjoy!

Skylar's Pov

-

"Ah! Hello Skylar. I will not be back until tomorrow night. Aaliyah will be over at a friend's house, and Shawn should be in the shower. I left money for snacks or whatever your heart desires this late at night." I nodded and smiled, "thank you, I hope you have a good night." She smiled at me, "you too hun."

After she left, I went into Shawn's room, and put my stuff down. I heard his angelic voice from the bathroom. I walked over to his bed and sat down, knowing if laid down I would fall asleep. Not long after I got settled he came walking out.

He didn't have a shirt on, which was a good view. His back is pretty nice, the fact that there are red marks running down his back made it ten times hotter.

"I really hope you had a shirt on when you walked around the house with your mom home, Mendes." His back tensed up, "you scared me, Skylar. Why didn't you tell me you were here? How long were you waiting?"

I shrugged, "not long." I walked over to Shawn to give him a hug, because why not?

His arms wrapped around my shoulders, and rested his chin on my head. "What do you want to do today?"

I shrugged, "anything is fine with me." He hummed, "how about we go to the movies later tonight? Then we can get dinner. I know my mom left some money in the kitchen, sound good?" I thought about it, "sounds good to me. I'm bringing the blanket though. I don't want to freeze me ass off."

He laughed, "sounds good to me. But in the meantime, what do you want to do?" I thought about it, "anything sounds good to me, Mendes." I let go of him, "now put a shirt on." He gave me a weird look, "why?" I looked up at him with a small smirk, "because I'm your babysitter and I said so."

His eyebrows lifted, "oh really now? So, what; if I don't put a shirt on then you are going to put me in the time out corner?"

I shook my head, and stepped closer to him. "I can show you what I would do." I looked into his eyes, just to catch them turning a darker shade.

I kisses his jaw, down to his neck, and onto his chest. Slowly I worked my way down to the mem of his black jeans. I popped the button, and slowly unzipped his pants.

I lightly tugged them down passed the bottom of his boxers, and played with the hem of his boxers.

I looked back up at him, with an innocent look. I slowly started to palm him through the thin material of his boxers. His eyes rolled, and his lips were tucked between his teeth. A throaty groan came from the beautiful man above me.

"Don't stop, Skylar." He moaned.

But I didn't listen, I stood back up and gave him a small peck on the lips.

"That's what I would do."

Shawn cursed under his breath, as he pulled his pants back up and went into the bathroom to fix is growing problem.

~

It was about seven thirty in the evening, and we headed to the theater. Shawn didn't tell me what movie we were going to see. It made me kind of worried, because I know a few new scary movies came out. And if we see that, then he best believe that I will end up in his lap.

"Hello, you are in theater eight. Enjoy the show!"

My arms were full of snacks and a blanket, while Shawn held the drinks. Which consisted of Coca Cola and Cherry ices.

"I am really sorry." I looked up at Shawn with a confused look. "Why?" He stayed silent, "just know I'm sorry." He walked to the top theater, and thankfully there wasn't many people in here.

I sat down and made my self comfortable and gave Shawn the snacks so I could put the blanket over me.

The ads and previews ran for twenty minutes before the actual movie started. The movie name popped up on the screen, and I nearly wanted to run out of the theater.

The Nun.

We were watching the fucking Nun.

"Hell no." I got up to walk out, but Shawn pulled me down on to his lap. "Its fine, love. Don't worry I'm right here." I nodded, "okay." I pulled the blanked over us and adjusted myself on him, before his took a good grip on my hips. "Stop, or I will take you right here." I stopped moving and though about it for a second. Then continued to get comfortable, "I warned you."

In the beginning of the movie, Shawn's hand was on my thigh. About a few minutes later, his hand started to creep up farther and farther up my leg.

His fingers found the hem of my shorts that I was wearing. I mentally cursed myself for wearing spandex shorts and a crop top.

Shawn's fingers easily slipped passed the waist band, and went straight for my aching core that begged for him.

I tried to squeeze my thighs shut to stop him but he didn't. I didn't mind, but we were in a public place.

"Sh baby, we don't want be kicked out do we?"

I shook my head as he continued to work his magic fingers on me.

One finger entered me by surprise, causing me to gasp.

My fingers dug into his arm, as I tried to keep myself quiet.

His lips made their way on to my neck, slightly sucking and biting.

Sending me into my orgasm, my legs trembled and I quietly moaned Shawn's name into his ear.

My eyes became heavy, but I forced them to stay open. But I wasn't looking at the screen anymore, I was looking at the ground in shock.

That literally just happened.

He pulled his fingers out of my shorts, and to my surprise he stuck them in his mouth.

The movie ended soon after, and I was thankful. I slowly got off of Shawn, and wrapped the blanket around me. Shawn grabbed the trash, and threw it away before grabbing my hand and escorting us out of the theater.

A few girls recognized him on the way out, and took some pictures with them. And quickly said good bye.

"That was the greatest first date ever." I heard Shawn say.

I looked up at him with tired eyes, "so this was a date?"

He looked down at me, "I-I um." I laughed, "It was the best first date ever."

We never went out to dinner, only because I was tired, and could barley walk. So we just got take out, laid on the couch and fell asleep.