10.

°Time skip°

Things were going good with Shawn, he started to get more famous by the minute. It was getting harder to go out in public, more and more people would come up to him and shove me out of the way.

I didn't mind him meeting fans and them being rude, but the bomb dropped when he told me he was going to move.

"The managers think it would be better if I move to LA... I know this sucks, and I wish I could stay. Because I would leave the one girl that I love Skylar."

I didn't think Shawn would actually fall for someone like me. But he did, and I didn't think I would fall too..

Last night we made love to each other. His mom was once again away for a business trip, and Aaliyah was out with friends.
That leads us to where we are now, saying our good byes and I love yous.

Tears slid down my face as it was my turn to say good bye. "Skylar please don't cry." Shawn said, yet it sounded like he was trying to hold his tears back.
"Its okay Shawn, this is your dream. I'm so happy for you, I'm glad your dream came true."
His arms snaked their way around my waist and held me against his chest.
He whispered sweet nothing's in my ear to calm me down.
"I love you, Skylar. I really do, but I don't know when I will be able to visit. I know that I will be touring a lot. This kills me to say it, because I dont want to break your heart. Please don't be a fool and wait on me, I'm always going to be on the move."

I pulled away from him, I looked in his eyes. And I couldn't find anything but sadness in his eyes. I knew I couldn't change what was going to happen.
So I nodded, "Last call for flight 570 to LA!"
He gave his parents and sister one last hug and one last kiss to me.
"Good-bye.. Shawn."
He waved at us and walked into the airport security section.

"I love you too."