E.X.T.R.A

Skylar POV
-

Many years flew by, Shawn became less and less interested in talking to me. His career grew bigger and bigger by the day. And of course he would come visit his family, but soon enough his family stopped talking to me.
But I moved on and supported my ex boyfriend as much as I could, why? Cause I'm not a petty bitch. I am very proud of him, I really am.
The world did not prepare me for what the Gods hand in store for me.

I walked into the small record store down the street from my new apartment. Not expecting to see who I saw. I debated if I wanted to go up to him, but my debate was cut short when I walked right up to him.
"Wow, you're alive." He turns around and gives me a weird look. "What's that supposed to mean?" I shrugged, "well, at least you could have checked in, something like 'Hey Sky. Sorry I've been really busy and hadn't had the time to really text anyone.'"
"Do I know you?"
And that's were my heart sunk, "y-you don't remember me, Mendes?" He shook his head, "sorry I don't."
A body guard came over to us, "is everything alright over here?" Shawn nodded, "yeah. She was just..."
"L-Leaving. Ya know, I thought babysitting you was a hassle at first , but having to forget you twice.. that's a new level right there.."

I left with tears on my face, and my head held high. I wasn't going to let a boy ruin my emotional wall that I have built up over the years.

"Skylar! Skylar! Wait up!" I didn't listen, I speed-walked away from the record store.

I heard feet pounding on the hard concrete floor. A hand was placed on my shoulder, "Skylar.. I'm... I'm so sorry!" I looked up at the brown headed boy. "Why? Why didn't you ever text me, or give me a call?"
Seemed like he was lost for words, "I'm-" I sigh, "I don't want to hear your sorry's, I want to know why." He dropped his head, "My managers thought it would be a good idea to stop talking to all the passed girlfriends or just girl-friends in general. I hated the idea, I even tried buying a separate phone to message you. But they found out.. Skylar I am truly, truly sorry for not texting you.."

Did he really? Did his managers really do that? After standing there in silence for a few minutes, I spoke, "I-, I guess its okay-" He cut me off, "its not okay.. And I am really sorry.." He pulled me into a hug, and it would have been great if the clicks of phone cameras and paps. "Shit, lets go," Shawn grabbed my hand and tugged me with him. With his long legs and my short ones, it was hard to keep up. Thankfully we made it to what I believe is the hotel he is staying at.

We raced up the front stairs and into the elevator, both out of breath we shared a glance at each other and started to laugh. "T-That was- oh my god!" Shawn nodded, "I cant wait to see the magazines and the articles." I just shrugged, "I could care less." Then a silence settled, "you look really good, Skylar."

I blush at his comment, "thank you. I can say the same thing about you." I wasn't lying when I said that. Shawn had grown up to be a really fine looking guy. His arms grew with muscle, he grew taller, his hair grew longer. He looks like God made him with WAY to much hotness, and WAY to much cuteness at the same time. "If you take a picture it lasts longer." I smirked, "oh please. Why would I want to do that when I have you right in front of me."

His eyes meet mine, with what looked like lust. His lips were on mine quicker than speed of light. Hands were touching each other. The doors dinged and I pulled away from him, I looked out hoping no one was there. What I didn't know was it lead to a penthouse. "Its fine babe, don't worry." He connected his lips to my neck, surely leaving marks. But I didn't care, I was with him again, even if it was just for a little while.

After we got out of the lift, it was like we were younger. But more love was expressed in the room, many 'I love you's' were said. And it's true I still love this boy. He will always be my first real love....

I woke up the next morning and he was no where to be seen. I looked by the piano in the room, there was a envelope with my name on it.

'Skylar,

I know what you're thinking... Where am I so early in the morning..

I had to leave, I ordered you food. Stay eat, shower. I will see you soon.. or when I'm back in town. Remember I love you so much... Forever and always..

Love- Shawn.'

Under his name was a number and a note to the side saying to call it or text him when I needed him...

I texted him saying, 'I love you too... Be careful... See you soon... XOXO

SURPRISE YA MUFFINS!!