3.

(Shawn's POV)

   I scrolled through my vine feed, going through dozens of the comments my followers are leaving on my recent post for my latest cover "take me to church". I skimmed through some comments:
(Note: these are actual comments I've seen on Shawn's social medias😂)

He's so talented☺️❤️

HOT HOT HOT

spANK M E 69 TIMES WITH YOUR GUITAR

He has a nice voice and face

daddy💦😍😍

ilysm shawn❤️

   Hmm, intresting. Nothing out of the ordinary though. My fans can be kinky but I don't mind😏

   I check my number of followers. 455k, not bad.

   My throat felt a little dry so I decided to go down to the kitchen to get a drink.

   I open the door and go downstairs, but something catches my eye. I see an unfamiliar girl, a pretty one, sitting next to Aaliyah. Who is she and what is she doing here? She certainly can't be one of Aaliyah's friends, she looks too old for her, probably about my age. They both look up at me at the same time, but I just keep staring her. She's one babe. Yeah, that's what I'll call her now. Babe

   "Umm, who is she?" I ask, pointing my finger to her. I then realize my impolite body language, and immediately scold myself for sounding a lot more rude than I intended to.

"Oh, thats just Skylar, our babysitter," Aaliyah said.

   What?! I'm seventeen years old, I'm totally capable of staying home alone and taking care of my own damn self.

   "Our babysitter???" I said.

   But then I thought about my mom and how she's still pissed at me for that stupid party. It was just one time.
   I heard Aaliyah say something but I didn't really pay attention to it.

   I roll my eyes at the idea of my mom and mumble, "I don't need no babysitter" while walking towards the kitchen.

   I mean, I dont mind being babysitted by her. Like, at all cause damn. With a figure like that, I'm definitely up for that. I only mind the idea of me being babysitted. It makes me feel like a child. What if she thinks I'm too childish? Fuck no. I scoffed.

   If only she saw how I am in the sheets no childish being would be capable of what I do. I smirked to myself, thinking how sexy she would look under those innocent clothes of hers.

   I then hear Aaliyah speak from the living room, "Sorry about that, he can be a douchebag sometimes".

  I rolled my eyes. "I heard that!"

   I poured some o.j in a glass and headed out of the kitchen. I had one foot at the stair until I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked to my left and saw two faces: one blank and the other one severely blushing. I then remembered I had no shirt on. Oops. I get a sense she probably likes me, I mean, I don't blame her.

   I look at her figure from head-to-toe, spending more time at that eye-catching chest. Damn, but those innocent brown eyes of hers...and those curves...those lips..makes me want to..

   I growl and shake away my uncontrollable thoughts. The untamable hunger is growing inside me. I need her.. Not now, but soon. She probably doesn't know it, yet. But it will happen. I know it will...

   I went up the steps and entered my room, closing the door shut behind me

   I went up the steps and entered my room, closing the door shut behind me. I chugged down my juice and set the glass on my desk. I picked up my guitar from the corner of my room and started strumming some random chords.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) - OMGOMGIMG ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE UPDATED. I'm so so so so sooooo sorry that it took so long, school is really biting my ass right now and there are so many things going on in my life at the moment BUT I hope and promise that I will TRY to update on the weekends. I'm really excited about this story and it's not ending anytime soon so don't worry! Thank you all for your patience (: xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

ALSO! I just recently posted this so it's still got some editing to do, please don't mind the silly little grammatical mistakes (((((: