8.

Skylar's POV

When I woke up it was still dark, his arm was draped over my waist.  I honestly liked the feeling, his bare chest pressed up against my bare back. My thoughts were interrupted by his arm tightening around me, and my name escaping his mouth. I gently roll over to face him. I reached out for his face, and gently traced his jawline. "Skylar?" I closed my eyes, "hmm?" He signed, I think hes still half asleep. Shawn mumbled something before small snores left his mouth once more. Not soon after I fell asleep, and it was the best sleep I've ever had in a while. 

Once again, I woke up before Shawn did. My head was on his chest but it was clothed this time. He must have put it back on. I looked up at him, "good morning sunshine." I smiled slightly, "morning Shawn. What time is it?" He checked his phone, "it is six thirty in the morning." I groan, from the fact that its really early, and there is a dull ache in between my legs. 

"So last night huh?" I looked back up at him, "yes?" "I liked it, I like you." Well that was straight up, but I agree. "I liked it too, and I also like you, Shawn." He smiled, "I'd kiss you, but we both have morning breath." I nodded, "you are correct." I tapped his chest a few times, "I need to get home to shower and brush my teeth." I sat up slowly, while clutching the sheet. My chest was still bare to the eye, and I wasn't going to give Shawn the good view this early in the morning. Plus I'm still tired, "but why?" He whined. I rolled my eyes, "I will be back later, don't worry. Jeez you big baby." I found my shirt and so on, I found my keys, shoes and was on my way out of his room. His hand caught my wrist, "I'll see you later. Bring Pj's this time, and a toothbrush." He kissed the top of my head and let me go. 

This is VERY VERY VERY short, but I didn't want to leave you guys with nothing. So I wrote a LITTLE something. School became really rough all of a sudden, but sometime next week I will update on the regular. I will try to update tomorrow because we get out hella early. Anyway, thank you guys for everything, and I'm really sorry! Maybe I'll ask one of you to help me run this account with me. I dunno. -T <3