Cheesecake x reader ~ Mah tru luv

Lamaria_12 here.. I tried.. *Shrugs*

Your p.o.v.

You were waitin' on your couch for your mom to come home. You were starving and waiting for her to make dinner.

Then suddenly, you heard the door opening. 'finally' you thought. Your mom was at the doorway carrying plastic bags with her.

You stood up and helped her take some plastic bags and put them in the kitchen.

She sighed and put the rest of the plastic bags on a nearby table. You closed the door and dashed to the couch.

Your mom then said she couldn't make dinner and bought you cheesecake. You got excited that when you heard the word 'Cheesecake', you quickly grabbed the plastic bag containing the warm cheesecake and ran to your room as fast as you can go and closed the door.

You laughed evilly but silently. You looked into the plastic bag and saw the most fabulous cheesecake in the whole world.

'' You're mine now.. Ohmahgad..''

Your eyes grew wide and thought, 'It's so beautiful...' . It was so beautifuuuullll...

-daydreams-

(minion from the video is you while the woman is the cheese cake XD)

You stopped daydreaming and felt and smelled blood coming out of your nose. You realised that you were nosebleeding. You quickly grabbed some tissues from a tissue box on your bedside table and put the tissue in your nose - which was bleeding -so you don't have to hold it.

After 2 - 3 minutes the bleeding stopped and you threw it in your personal trashcan(y u so rich man? XD).

You quickly stood up looking for your precious cheesecake.

Alas, you found it... Lying on the ground..

You gasped..

''bb please dont die on meh'' you said starting to tear up..

''oh nu mah tru luv!''

You picked it up.

''nuuuu!!'' you shouted.

Then you ate it.

Then suddenly your mom opened the door. She looked at you amd sighed.

You took another bite of the still magnificent cheesecake while crying.

''Don't tell me your pretend cheesecake fiance just fell to the floor and died...'' your mom said.

You kept eating the cheesecake while crying.

''knew it...'' your mom muttered, shaking her head while trying not to smile.

--------

Is the vid there? If not, maybe just search it up in youtube.. Its called 'Minion Fantasy' XD

I tried..

I srsly tried

XD