🍕 Pizza x Reader 🍕 ~ Cheezy Goodness

Requested by  ImAMiserableCreature
(Finally XD)

>2nd Purrson P.O.V<

After a long day from work/school, you finally got home to your empty dark house. You turn on the lights and sit on your soft and comfortable (f/c) sofa. You sigh.

And just sit there.

On your sofa.

Resting.

You suddenly start to feel sleepy.

Little by little, you close your eyes, until...

[Growwwwl]

Says your stomach,

[feed me].

Oh my gosh, why now. Just as you were about to fall into slumber, your stomach just has to ruin everything. Well, guess not everything. You are pretty hungry after all. You think of something to cook for dinner.

"Should I cook for dinner?"

You say to the air.

The air says nothing.

"Well, I'm pretty lazy to cook today so why not just order some pizza huh?"

You feel random breeze on your face even though all your windows are closed and nothing but the lights are on.

It seems that the air agrees.

Well okay then.

"Well alright, I'll order my favourite pizza."

You take out the phone and call the pizza place you usually call to order pizza. You tell them what you'd like, just your favourite pizza and maybe a Popsi and Coler(Copyright, people XD). You finally mention your address and they tell you that your food will arrive there soon.

You end the call and wait, staring at your turned off TV screen.

You feel really sleepy and as you start to close your eye lids...

[Ding Dong]

You immediately opened your eyes and rushed to the door to open it. Once you opened it, the delivery guy asked you for the money and all that delivery guys tell you. You were too excited to pay attention but you knew what to do. You gave him the money and did what you're supposed to do and bid the delivery guy farewell by closing the door on his face.

You rush to the dining table, placed your food on it and sat down.

Meanwhile...

"........"

"I don't really get paid enough for this."
The delivery guy sighed and walked away from your closed door to continue his job.

Back to you!

You opened the pizza box and saw that your favourite pizza was still hot and that the toppings were what you asked for. It looked super delicious.

You decided to take a slice. You stare at it in admiration then took a bite.

And you start to chew slowly.

Oooh yessss.

It's so delicious....
So....

So cheesy...

Oh my gosh...

Is this heaven?

You can taste the cheese and how good it tasted along with the toppings. Your taste buds are definitely delighted by this.

You kept eating and biting and chewing as if you haven't eaten for years, nonstop until you..

Your....

YOUR....

"MY PIZZA! NYOOOOOOO! WHYYYYY?!"
You gross-ly sob. Your pizza..

FELL ON THE FLOOR.

AND...

IT WAS YOUR LAST SLICE.

Suddenly, your phone started to ring. You looked over to it. It was hard to see because eof all the tears but you managed to see that it was your older sibling.

You answered the call.

"Yo (Y/n), are you okay? I sensed with my sibling(Spidey XD) senses were tingling that something was wrong-"

"MY PIZZA. IS GONE. WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"
You complained to your older sibling about what happened.

"Oh gosh, (Y/n) when are you going to have a real emergency? Welp. How about this. If you stop crying, I'll buy you your pizza for the NEXT WEEK." Your sibling said.

You immediately stopped sobbing, wiped your tears with your clothing, blew your nose and a smile curved on your face. You cheerfully replied with shakey okay and your sibling sighed in relief. Afterwards, your sibling told you that he/she will be home soon and that your parents will be working late tonight. You reply with an okay and both of you said goodbye and ended the call.

You were happy that your sibling will buy you pizza for the next week. As a pizza lover, you at least eat pizza once a week. And only once a week so you won't get sick

After thinking for a while, you snapped out of your thinking state and suddenly remembered...

THE PIZZA!

ITS STILL ON THE GROUND!

"Aw no... I need to make a death ceremony for this poor pizza. Aww.." you said to no one. You picked up the slice and went to your rubbish to throw it away. "Rest in Pieces, Pizza. Rest in Pieces."

After saying that, you let it go, into he trashcan. And now....

It's in the trash.

You tried not to cry.

...

....

You failed and you cried again.

Oh well

(In the distance)

"I SWEAR (Y/N) I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'D BUY YOU PIZZA FOR THE NEXT WEEK! AGH"

[Oneshot End]

Ok so I took a while XD Anyway, here you go!