Soda x Reader ~ The Thirst

To lololololoooooool! As I have said, updates are extremely slow, but thank you for being patient! Hope you enjoy your request~

××2nd person P.O.V××

You were sitting on a bench after a night jog. Since you haven't exercised in a while and have been eating a lot of junk foo- ahem! I mean, y'know, the usual, you decided that maybe tonight was a good night to jog around in a nearby park.

You sat on the bench, panting hard, while the cold night air nipped at your skin. While catching your breath, you realized that you felt really thirsty. Your throat felt dry and your mouth was screaming at you to drink something, so after you steadied your breathing, you walked to a nearby 24-hour convenience store to buy some drinks.

Once you were inside, you greeted the cashier with a small hello and walked towards the fridge, which contained a wide variety of drinks, such as some juice, teas, sparkling water, soda-. Haha, oh wow. As soon as you saw the soda section, you could feel your favourite soda calling you, screaming at you to 'pick me!'.

And so, with no hesitation at all, you opened the fridge door, grabbed your favourite soda and slammed the door shut, before you walked to the cashier and payed for the drink. Then, you bid the cashier farewell and calmly walked out of the convenience store, back to the bench you sat on earlier.

I know I said calmly, but on the inside, you were barely keeping yourself together. Although you HAVE eaten a lot of junk food, you hadn't had the chance to drink any kind of carbonated drink during the time when your friend was around.

You always looked around before drinking soda, wary of your friend obsession with it, but somehow, your friend just FLIPPIN'- *inhales* TELEPORTS to you and steals your soda. You know what happened next? They drank that right in front of you. That's right, they DRANK. RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. YOU. And most of all, it drove you nuts.

Now that you were alone, and you knew the fact that your friend was working somewhere far away at that time, this was a perfect time to drink soda. Like, honestly. What's with your friend being obsessed with soda? Well, as if you're not almost addicted to junk food though, hehe

Anyways, now was the time you have have all to yourself, and no one could possible interrupt your moment with your favourite soda.

After a while, you finally reached the bench and sat down on it and breathed in the fresh cold night air and the smell of good ol' nature.

You looked down at your drink and smiled cheekily. Then, you grabbed onto the lid and twisted it open. You could hear the sound it made. Oh how satisfying it was to hear~.

After weeks of having to endure your friend's soda addiction, you felt very grateful for this moment.

Oh wait! You haven't drunk soda in such a long time! You suddenly felt nervous to drink the soda. You literally felt like a school girl just fangirling at the sight of her crush~!

Oh quite it! You're an adult now~. You should be able to handle these things! Pbsssshhh.

Anyways, enough messing around! It's just a drink! Well, a really delicious drink, but ooh~. Mm.

Okay, it's serious time. For real. Now.

....

You then brought up the soda can/bottle to your lips and took a small sip, and as soon as you did, your brain was struck with
euphoria.

'Oh no, it's too good!'

Suddenly, you forcefully let your lips meet with the opened bottle/can and chugged down the soda to your heart's content. The burning sensation of the soda kept leaving a satisfying feeling on your tongue and throat, that you just couldn't stop. It was literally pure bliss. Meanwhile, some of the soda was escaping your mouth, trailing down your chin and dripoing on your clothes, but oh boy, does that even matter right now?

You kept going until the bottle/can was completely empty. You felt satisfied of course, but it left you wanting even more. Just recalling the feeling it gave you could make your knees week and legs wobble. Fortunately, you were sitting on a bench so you were safe.

After that certainly exciting experience, you had to calm your fast-beating heart and stop yourself from running to the store to get some more. (A/n: It rhymes XD)

'Haah~ I feel so refreshed!' you thought. Then, you stood up happily and jogged back home. At the end of the day, you finally understood the reason why your friend was so obsessed with soda.

'Oh man. I literally CAN'T WAIT to drink my favourite soda again.... Hmm.. I just might be getting addicted...'

'Cus that feeling, was pure and utter bliss~'

[One-shot End]

(A/n): Hello! It's been a while, haha. I've finally completed this request! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed my story and have a good day ^^