Chicken Alfredo x Reader ~ Mmmm. oh yes

StarryDragonPaws Here.. I tried.. Big writer's block.

2nd person p.o.v

Around 7pm at night, you were sitting on a red chair alone in a fancy restaurant, with a small circular white-clothed table in front of you. You were tired from a long day and were waiting for your order. A lot of chatter and clinking of plates and utensils were heard as relaxing jazzy music was playing in the background.

You were resting your cheek on your hand, while your other arm was laud on the table. Waiting made you feel quite sleepy. With half-lidded eyes and softened breathing, you did your best to fight your sleepiness, occasionally forcing your eyelids open, but you couldn't fight against the impending darkness and dreamland that awaited you.

Finally, you laid your head to rest on your crossed arms, ready to fall asleep and succumb to your exhaustion. Suddenly, you were jolted awake by a waiter who cleared his throat..

'Oh..' you thought sleepily. You hummed, then yawned. 'Food's here.'

You propped yourself up, smiled and apologised to the waiter. The waiter didn't seem to mind. He placed the smoking hot dish in front of you with a soft clink, and he gave you his service smile and said it was alright. You thanked the waiter for his consideration. He bowed in acknowledgement, then walked away.

'That was an interesting start to dinner', you thought. You turned to the Chicken Alfredo that was in front of you and smiled.

Finally, it was time to eat. You were looking forward to what was to come. Suddenly, you had a strange thought. You stared at the smoking hot food in front of you

'It's as if I'm having a date with this food.' You thought and sighed dreamily. 'If only that were the case haha.. TvT'

You brought the plate closer to you and took a whiff of the delicious aroma it gave off. Then you showed a satisfied smile. 'Perfect.'

You picked up a fork that was placed on the table and gently inserted the fork into the pasta. You twirled the fork round and round, then raised the fork to get a better view of the beauty. You admired it for a bit, but felt your stomach growling. You couldn't wait any longer, you realised. You were extremely hungry, so you shoved the creamy noodle-filled fork in your mouth.

You chewed the creamy chicken goodness called Chicken Alfredo in your mouth, and savoured the savoury taste that spread on your tongue. At the same time, the smell of your dish was reaching your nose, enhancing the taste of the food in your mouth. You moaned in delight.

Suddenly, an image in your mind appeared. The chicken alfredo pasta was wiggling, and moaning a bit, begging to be chewed and swallowed. Happy to be served to you, it seemed that the pasta itself wanted to rile you up even more so that you would eat it even more deliciously.

You took up its challenged, way more motivated to feel the pleasure of eating your delectable meal. You repeated the process again, albeit more sensually, with your eyes almost looking like hearts, and inserted the fork into the pasta, twisted it round and put it in your mouth. You did that again and again, with your heart racing all throughout the process, so much so that you even felt euphoric.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. There wasn't a single strand of noodle left on the plate. Just some cream and chicken left over. Your time with the chicken alfredo was over. You pouted a bit and stared at the plate with sadness and loneliness in your eyes. You even almost shed tears. However, you knew that the time of reunion will come again, and you can look forward to it.

With resolve to come again, you leaned back on your chair and sighed in extreme satisfaction. You felt content and happy, as if everything was right in the world, with Chicken Alfredo and it alone.

Your deliberated whether or not you should rest for a little longer, but decided against it. After all, tomorrow is another day and you wanted to take proper rest at home. You double tapped your smartphone to check the time. It was now 7.40pm. You called the water for the bill and payed for it in cash. After all was said and done, you put your smartphone in your pocket, put on your bag and sat up.

As you arrived in the comforts of your home, you planned to get back in there. Again.

Thank you so much for reading!
C'ya! ^^

Edited - 5 Oct, 2023