Chapter 3

Lauren's pov

"How long must we watch them?" Dinah asked

"Yea, and how long must we protect them?" Normani questioned

"Til I say so," I say to them.

"How do we even know she's her?" Normani asked rolling her eyes. "I mean she looks ordinary" I growled at her, running towards her making her whimper backwards apologizing.

"How dare you question your alpha, omega?" I say raising my voice at her, making her hit a wall. "She is her, I know for a fact," I say now in her face as my eyes now glow a bright red, choking her.

"..I think what mani means is..Are we sure she isn't someone who just looks like her?" Dinah says separating me from her. Normani slumped to the ground, trying to catch her breath.

"She is the one I've been looking for, she is her there's no doubt about that" and with that I walked out and downstairs to the basement, looking over the old photos once again.
_______________________
________________
___________

Camila's pov

"Thank god it's Friday" I cheered crashing down face-first on my bed. "Oh how I love the weekends"

"Me too," Ally says falling down face first as well. "I swear one day I'm gonna make your bed" Ally laughed snuggling more into it.

"Yea ok" I chuckled getting up, going over to the bookshelf.

"What book is that? I've never seen it before" Ally asked sitting up fully, looking at the book in my hand.

"To be honest, I honestly don't know," I tell her looking at it curiously.

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"Exactly that," I tell her sitting down on my bed. "I've never seen it here"

"Maybe, you had it for a while and forgot about it" she shrugged patting my knee. "Who is it by?"

"Uh.. there's no name," I say while looking at it.

"Maybe it's by those authors that don't like their name on things" she suggested.

"Yea maybe so" I still looking at it.

"Well, hey I gotta go" Getting up off my bed Ally made her way to the door.

"What? Why?" I questioned, looking away from the book to her.

"I have to babysit for my mom's friends tonight remember?"

"Oh, that's tonight? Ok, well how bout when you're done you come back over?"

"Yea, sure" She waved goodbye and left. I turned to look back at the book in my hand. It had such a creepy sort of vibe to it, but being the curious little thing I am, I flipped through it, getting lost with the pictures and the newfound information.

Several hours later

"Hey, Camila I was thinking--How long have you been cooped up in here?" I heard ally asked. Looking away from the book, and to the clock, on my wall, I saw it was 8' o clock. Was I reading this book for 6 hours straight??

"Oh, I hadn't even realized" closing the book, I put it to the side, smiling at her as she sat down on my bed.

"You've got problems baby" she laughed nudging me. "But hey, so I was wondering if you wanna go to the library tonight? I heard they're supposed to be getting new books" she says while smiling ear to ear.

"Seriously?" I asked now getting excited.

"Yea, so..?"

"Yea"