Chapter 17

Lauren's pov

"Did you miss me?" She asked, with a sinister smile.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I struggled to ask, feeling dizzy, as I looked up at her.

"Sshh.. no need to speak," she tells me, tightening up the ropes. "I know how much you like to be tied up" she smirked. "I truly hope you will forgive me, Lauren" she smiled, before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Is everything, ready?" Kris asked, coming into view.

"It's done" Camila announced, handing her something.

"Excellent work, Camila" Kris praised. "You have done well"

"Thank you"

"What's going on?" Dinah asked waking up, looking around. "C-Camila?" Looking to the left I saw Dinah and Anthony both tied up together to a wall.

"I'll tell you what's going on" Kris starts. "The Camila that you all knew of is, let's just say she's not the same" she smirked looking at Camila. Looking to Camz I could see she was not the same, but more of a lifeless emotionless dull version of my wife.

"What did you do to her!!?" I questioned looking at her, as Camila stood there looking at me with no emotions.

"Now, now Lauren there's no need to shout at me," Kris tells me. "But to answer your question, I simply gave her an injection, that makes her my... well we'll just say, little helper"

"Mhmm" turning my head to the right of me, I saw Normani gaining consciousness. "What happened?" I could see Normani, Ally, and piper all tied up to a wall also.

"I'll tell you, what happened baby. The crazy bitch over here" she paused to look at Kris. "Injected Camila with some shit, so now Mila is like a lifeless emotionless version of her self" Dinah nods her head in the direction of Camila. "And now we're like basically prisoners" Dinah explains.

"Mhm, precisely cupcake" Kris smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"The fun is in the mysterious, my dear child"

"What the hell does that mean!?" Dinah asked.

"Camila" Kris calls to her.

Walking over to Dinah, Camila stood in front of her. "Mila, what-" Not able to finish what she was saying, Camila punched Dinah square in her face knocking her out cold.

"Thank you, she was getting on my nerves," Kris says, walking across the room.

"Dinah!!" Normani screamed out. "Mila, you're so dead, you hear me!? You're so freaking dead" Normani declared, struggling against the ropes. Camila then walked to Normani punching her in her face also knocking her out.

"What was that for?" Kris questioned her, with a slight smile playing on her lips.

"She had a mouth on her" Camila shrugged.

"Very well, now Lauren my dear I need you to help me with something" Kris requested from me.

"Why would I help you? After everything, you have done for me and my friends. Do you think I would help you? Wow, you really must be crazy then" I laughed, but instantly my laughing was replaced by a cry of pain. Looking up I see Camz standing in front of me, with her knuckles bleeding.

"Camila!!?" Kris yells. "What the heck?"

"She disrespected you, boss"

"Boss!? Boss?? Camila, she's not your boss. You're your person. Hell to be more precise you're the alpha wife, to be more clear your my wife"

"May I please?" Camila asked, looking to Kris. Kris gave her a slight nod. And before I knew it I was seeing stars then darkness.

Flashback

"I always loved the night sky," camren tells me, looking up at the late-night sky admiring it. "It has always seemed to put me at ease"

"Now, how are you stressed out when I'm the one who's training the new members?" I questioned laughing.

"Because I'm the one who has to make sure nothing happens to the new members because your temper always seem to get out of hand when you're training"

"Ok, that only happened... look the point is-"

"You have no point Lolo" she smiled.

"Lolo?"

"Yea, it's your new nickname, since your name is Logan"

"What happened to Daddy j?" I smirked at her.

"It was never daddy j, you idiot" she laughed pushing me a bit.

"No, but it could be"

"Yea, ok"

"Seriously?"

"No!! you dork" she chuckled.

"I can dream"

"Yea, you can because I'll never say it"

"Oh, we'll see about that," I say kissing her on the neck.

"I guess so," she says, pulling me by my cheeks so that our lips could meet in a heated kiss.

End of Flashback

"What is this?" I asked, gaining my vision back. "What are you doing, Camila?" I asked noticing she has injected Everyone.

"...."

"Why are you helping her?"

"....."

"Camila!!?" I shouted, but still, she didn't answer me.

"M-mom?" Turning my head I could see Anthony. "What happened? What is Camila doing?"

"We're back with Kris, and I don't know what Camila is doing"

"C-Camila..bad guy..evil" I heard Dinah mumble. "Bitch.. punched me.."

"C-Camila, get away from me with that!!" Anthony yells. "Camila!?! Mom!!? Getaway" Anthony yelled, kicking the needle out of her hand.

When Camila turned her back, Anthony trapped her in between his legs, strangling her. After struggling for a while Camila finally passed out.

"While she's out, we need to think of something before she wakes up"

"Like what?" Ant asked.

"I don't know"

"Maybe we could-"

Before he could finish, the door opened up, revealing a young woman with brown hair.

"Need some help?"