Chapter 16

Lauren's pov

"Well, we didn't find them," I say, as I walked back inside the house, with Dinah trailing behind me. "But I think-" I cut myself short when I looked up at ally and saw who she was with. Ally quickly stood up from her chair eyeing me carefully looking between the two of us.

"..hey Lauren," she said after a minute but I didn't acknowledge her, I was too focused on him.

"Sup, ally"

"Hey, Dj" she waved but was still looking at me.

"Lauser? Ralph? Lauren!?" Dinah said waving her hand in my face, trying to get my attention, but still, I ignored them both. "Who are you?" She questioned, now noticing the guy.

".... um"

"I think we might've found something," piper says coming in. She was about to say something else, but stopped.

"What's going on, in here?" Normani asked, stepping in as well. "Who's this guy?" She pointed.

"Hey, my name is-"

"Anthony!!?" Piper questioned looking at him.

"Yes?" He looked to me, then back to piper. Piper quickly pushed me, out of the way making her way to Anthony. Once she was close to him, she engulfed Anthony in a tight hug.

"Oh, how I missed you" she whispered to him. "How's demi? Is she ok? How did you get free?.. Wait why are you here? Did something happen to demi?" She questioned him, but Anthony wasn't paying attention to her. He was too busy looking at me. "H-hello, mom..or do you prefer Lauren?"

"..."

"Wait, so you're Anthony? As in Lauren's and Camila's Anthony? As in their son? As in Anthony Jauregui? As in-" Dinah questioned him, but he cut her off.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! And before you ask the answer is yes also" he laughed, cutting off all her questions. "You must be Dinah?"

"You know who I am?"

"I've seen you through Lauren's eyes" he pointed to me.

"Ok cool, so you also have the ability as they do?"

"Yes I do" he looked back to me, seeing as I still haven't said anything yet.

"Lauren" Dinah nudged me, bringing me back to reality.

"S-sorry, it just.."

"You're in shock?"

"Yea"

"Awww this is cute," Normani says. "Mother and son finally meeting for the first time in centuries"

"Wait or would it be father and son?" Dinah asked.

"Well, see I was thinking that, but it wouldn't make sense because now Logan is Lauren"

"True, but I think-"

"Guys!!" Ally says getting their attention.

"Yes," they answered in harmony.

"Shut up"

"But-"

"Shut it" ally glared, pointing a stern finger their way.

"Ok smallz, take it easy," Dinah says as both she and mani held their hands up in surrender.

"..H-how did you get here?" I finally asked, looking at him.

He stopped laughing at the girls, and straighten out looking at me with a serious face.

"T-they let me go"

"Why? And where's Camila?" I questioned, moving closer to him.

"They found out I was helping, and talking with her"

"Helping her? By doing what?" Piper asked.

"Giving her food, making sure she was ok and what not"

"Awww, look at that. He was feeding his mom when he's a kid. That's cute" Dinah coaxed.

"Dj" Ally warned.

"And Camila? Where is she? Why is she not here?" I then asked, growing worried about her well-being.

"C-Camila is.. um-"

"Anthony where is she!?"

"..Still with Kris"

"Why!?"

"Kris injected her with something, I don't know what, but she was out cold an instant" he explained.

"..SO YOU JUST LEFT HER!!? WHAT HELL!! WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT!!?" I jumped up out, of my seat yelling at him. I know he probably tried his best and wouldn't leave her, but I am so enraged right now.

"Mom I mean, Lauren" he corrected, looking down blushing. "I did, trust me, I've tried, but there was too many of them. I couldn't hold them off" he explained, looking back up to me.

"Lauren the kid has a point"

"Kid!? I'm no kid" he said offensive.

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-one" he stated. Everyone looked around at each other thinking the same thing.

"Kid," we all said to him laughing.

"Oh, whatever"

"Ok, let's get back to the point," I say.

"So, Camila is still there?" Piper asked

"Yea" Anthony answers

"And Kris injected her with something?" Dinah then questioned.

"That's right" he agreed.

"Ok, well we know what she's planning now we just need to know where she's at," I thought out loud.

"Oh, she's in the abandoned warehouse by that burned down house a couple of blocks away from here, actually," Anthony tells us. We all looked to piper, who was looking down blushing in embarrassment.

"Way to go, piper," Dinah says, slapping her in the back of the head.

"Why you little-" piper was about to hit Dinah, till I stopped her.

"We don't have time for you guys nonsense, right now," I tell them.

"She's right" ally agreed.

"Yea we need to get Mila back"

"They're right," piper says.

"Yea" Dinah agrees, slapping piper once more upside the head.

"You little-"

"Piper!" I yelled. "Enough!" Piper shot Dinah a glare, then walked away.

"We need a plan," Anthony says, standing up walking next to me.

"I say we go in there, guns blazing and kick some ass," Normani says.

"Yea, yea, I agree with my babes," Dinah says, wrapping an arm around her. We all have them confused looks as to why Dinah put her arm around mani.. oh, and because of the plan but mostly because of the arm thing.

"When did you two happened?" Ally asked, asking the question we've been wondering.

"A few days ago" mani answered

"Cool," we all say.

"Ok, so back to plan-"

"Mani just gave you one"

"..we'll just keep that in our back pockets"

"Ok"

"Alright, I say-"

Before I could finish my sentence, the doors and windows burst open, making us get down shielding ourselves. Cracking my eye open for a split second I saw a figure.

"Surprise"