Chapter 10

Camila's pov

"Camila, please, I was just only trying to help you," piper says, trying to talk her way out of this. I was sitting on her lower abdomen, pinning her arms above her head. I was breathing heavy, looking down at her. Taking one hand from her arms, I moved one of my clawed hands around her neck, getting ready to squeeze the life out of her.

"C'mon we can work this out," she tells me, trying to get out of my grip. Which only caused me to tighten my hold on her. "C-Camila.. can't..breathe.." she struggled to tell me, clawing at my hands.

She was slowly starting to lose her energy to fight me back. Slowly but surely she was slipping away in oblivion. Her eyes began to slowly roll in the back of her head, she was losing consciousness.

Til I was pulled off of her.

"Camila!!"
________________
__________
___

Lauren's pov

"Camila!!" Pulling Camila off of piper, I helped piper up off of the ground. "I leave you alone with piper for twenty minutes and I come back to see you trying to kill piper," I say, turning to fully look at Camila, who was still in her chimera form, eyeing a coughing piper.

Concentrating hard, I was able to tap into Camila's mind to see what happened. I was able to see why Camila was so pissed off. I could feel all of the pain that she was receiving from piper's hit. When it was over, I turned around to look back at a recovering piper. "Piper!!! I said help her control her temper and transformation! What the hell was all of that!?"

"Me helping," she says, brushing some dirt off of her shoulder. "Instead of using the traditional one, I wanted to try something different, because I knew you would kill me if I laid a hand on her," she says looking at me, then to Camila. "But now that I think about.. hitting her with balls, probably wasn't the best idea"

"You think" I sigh, going over to Camila, who was now back in her human form. "C-Camila how did you do that?" I questioned, shocked.

"..I just started concentrating on..you, and your voice" she sheepishly tells me, blushing.

"An anchor" piper whispered.

"Huh?" I asked, looking at her but she just ignored me.

"Camila, when you were concentrating on her, what exactly were you concentrating on?"

"Um.. just how she makes me feel when I see her in the hallway, walking by or just hearing her voice whether she's saying two words to me or if I overhear her conversations," she says, looking at me, not once looking away.

"Just what I thought"

"Care to share with the class?" I asked.

"Camila, only turned back because she was thinking of you"

"We already established that," I say in a duh tone. "What does it all mean?"

"Whenever Camila turns or is about to turn, she can just think of you, because you're her anchor meaning you can hold her down, so she won't transform" piper explained.

"Because I love her?" Both me and piper look in Camila's direction. I gave her a shocked expression. "What?"

"Camila, what did you just say?" I couldn't believe she just said that.
________________
____________
________

Camila's pov

"..nothing" trying to quickly walk away from them and this awkward situation, I was held back by Lauren grabbing my hand.

"You love me?" She whispered, with a tiny smile on her face.

"..Lauren I always loved you," I tell her truthfully, staring into her eyes, which always seemed to just capture me. "When I first laid my eyes on you, I knew I loved you"

"It's because you guys are bound to each other because of the bond" piper chimed in. Taking my eyes off of Lauren, I gave piper a death glare. "Or maybe not," she says, with her hands raised.

"Anyway, bound to each other because of a bond or not, I knew I had to be with you. And Only you"

"Camila-"

"It's funny how before I even knew how important I was going to be to you, something in me knew and something in me will always know"

"Camila, is this really how you feel?" Lauren asked, caressing my cheek with her warm soft hands.

"Yea, it is" I smiled, falling into her hands, even more, savouring her touches.

"I love you too camren" she was so into the moment that I don't think she realized she called me that. Would that be considered calling me the wrong name??

"I love you more... Logan" I laughed, wrapping my arms around her neck. Lauren then moved hers to my hips.

Staring deeply into each other eyes, I looked to her full lips then back to her, noticing she was looking at my lips then back up at me. Still staring at each other, we slowly started to lean in, too nervous to kiss. We were merely only inches away from each other but was stopped.

"Well, well, well, look at what we've got here" breaking away from Lauren I saw some girl in her early twenties or so, slowly stalking her way to us. She was tall and slim, she had a scar on her right eyebrow. It kinda looked like she had gotten into a fight with a wolf or something since it was big. But minus that she has a nice body. Her hair was a bit long, and short light brown-ish, but her eyes. Her eyes weren't normal, they held no colour. They were just pitch black, like the night "I honestly thought you would be dead by now" she tells Lauren.

"And here I thought you would have gotten better with age" Lauren hiss at her, shooting daggers her way, pulling me behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Piper asked, also sending daggers her way, as she continues to eye Lauren and me.

"I'm just here, to reclaim something of mine," the mysterious girl says, looking at me with a slight smirk.

"Camren was never yours," Lauren says, pulling me behind her even more.

"I don't want her," the woman said. "I want her powers"

"But you already have them," piper says, making her hands glow a blue-ish type of colour, eyeing the woman.

"No, you idiot," she says to Piper, rolling her eyes. "I had them, but I guess when Logan, or do you go by Lauren now?"

"What's it to you?"

"Anyway, I guess Lauren here reactivated them when she started howling due to their bond" she explained. "Long story short though, the abilities that I took from her are now gone"

"And why do you need her?"

"Because she is the missing link to my plans"

"Which is?"

"Wouldn't you like to know" she smirked at Lauren. "I mean, even if I tell you it's not like you could save her, it'll just be a repeat of last time" she gave Lauren a sinister smile.

"Lauren, what is she talking about? Who is this?" I whispered to her, eyeing the girl.

"Camila, that's... the witch that drained you," piper says.

"You mean,.."

"Kris" Lauren hissed out.