Chapter 4

Camila's pov

"Wow, Mila can you believe this" Ally cheered, holding the book to her chest. "Not only do we have the book of a wolf, but it's the book of the most powerful werewolf alpha ever" she gushed.

"Yea, I know right" I beamed, still not believing it. "Just imagine if we were to like meet them or something," I say.

"Oh, my goodness" ally says grabbing my forearm, making me stop. "Imagine if we knew that person"

"That would be so cool," I say, looking up at the moon.

"Look, it's a full moon," Ally says, also looking up at it.

"I freaking love the moon, it's so beautiful, I mean seriously just look at it" I pointed to the full moon, in awe at it.

"Mila, I sometimes think you would rather be on the moon than here on earth," ally says to me. I was about to say something but then I heard something.

"Shh, you hear that?" I asked, looking around us.

"Hear what?" She questioned.

"Shh" putting my hand over her mouth I tried to hear it again, after a few minutes I heard it again. "There it is again" taking me off her mouth I ran into the woods to the source of the sound.

"Camila!! Camila wait up!!" I heard ally shouting behind me. "You know I have short legs"

"Ally hurry up!!" I yelled at her, getting closer to sound. When I finally got there I was shocked.

"Damn it Camila couldn't- Oh my god" Ally said finally looking at what I was looking at.

In front of us, laying on the ground were three giant wolves. One wolf had light brown fur with a bit of grey to it with blue eyes. The next wolf had grey fur with a bit of white to it with brown eyes. The next and last wolf was bigger than the two wolves combine. This wolf was all black with no other colour to it, with red glowing eyes. I guess this must be the alpha. It was looking at me, almost as if begging me to help it, and for some odd reason I wanted to.

"We need to call animal control," Ally says, pulling out her phone calling them. Acting fast without thinking I snatched her phone away from her smashing it into a tree. "Camila, what the heck?" A pissed off ally asked.

"If we call animal control who knows what they'll do to them," I say getting closer to them, inspecting them. "It looks like they've been shot" I observed.

"Ok well, what are we suppose to do?" She questioned, still irritated by me smashing her phone.

The black wolf slowly started to get up but kept falling back down due to the pain. When it finally got to its feet, it looked at me then in the direction in front of us.

"I think it wants us to take them somewhere," I tell ally, looking at her.

"Oh so, now you speak wolf?"

"Haha," I sarcastically laughed. "Seriously though, I think it wants us to bring them somewhere"

"Ok but how? look at how big they are" she pointed to them.

I looked at all of them, noticing that she had a point. They were all too big to carry and they look too heavy to drag. Looking back to the black wolf, I felt an urge come over me.

"So what," I say, standing up. "How far is it?" I asked the wolf.

"Like it can-"

"Shh," I hushed her. "Look" I pointed to the wolf. It was drawing something in the dirt. "5," I say out loud.

"5 what? 5 miles? 5 minutes? 5 hours? Give me something wolfy" ally says to the wolf.

"C'mon, let's just go, we'll figure it out later," I say trying to help the grey wolf stand up. "Ally, go help that one" I nodded to the light brown one.

Since both Ally and I are weak, and since we didn't exactly know where we were going we let the wolves lead the way. Occasionally, they would fall due to the gunshot wound, but with ally and I there with them, we would help them back up. About maybe 4 or 5 hours later we made it to our destination, which is just a run-down house.

"Oh..my..god" I heard ally whisper beside me.

"What?" I questioned, looking at her then back to the house in front of us, where the wolves just went inside. The black one-stop looking back at me I guess wanting me to come with. "They want us to go with, I think," I say following behind them.

"This is the mysterious three home" she whispered, looking around at the house., once we were inside.

"What makes you say that?" Before ally could answer me, however, one of the wolves started to howl, making us clutch our ears in pain. I dropped to the floor holding my ears in pain closing my eyes. Opening up my eyes looking to the left of me I saw a mirror. But my eyes.. my eyes were no longer brown but a glowing red. I don't know how it happened, but for some reason, I could see how they got injured and how they ended up out there in the woods. It was almost as if I was looking through different eyes. When the howling stop my eyes turned back to their original colour.

What was that?

"Look, Camila, I think we should go," Ally says grabbing my hand heading to the door.

"What? No" I say snatching my hand away.

"Camila this is not a time for-"

"Ally I want to stay here, and I want to help them"

"We already did," she says. "Now it's time to go home before our parents start to worry especially since you broke my phone"

"But can I-"

"We're leaving," Ally tells me dragging me out of the house and back into the woods.

"Do you think they're ok?" I asked after a few short minutes. "I mean we just left them there without even helping them with their wounds," I say worried about them, but mostly about the alpha. For some reason, the alpha is the only one who I can't help but worry about.

"I'm sure they're ok Mila, wolves can heal themselves, so I'm sure they're perfectly ok" she assures me. "By the way, you owe me a new phone Mila," she says, as we made our way back to my house.

"I hope so, and yea whatever"  I waved off as I opened my front door.

"Oh, thank goodness," my mom says, throwing her arms around me, while ally's mom did the same.

"What's with the hugging?" I asked once the hug was broken.

"We were worried sick about you two," Mrs H says.

"Why?"

"There have been reports that there are wolves in the town," Ally father says.

"Yea, it's all on the news," my mom says.

"I tried to call you, ally, but you didn't pick up, instead it went straight to voicemail?"

"Yea, sorry about that" I awkwardly said. "Her phone is kinda broken because I dropped it, and it cracked" I lied.

"Mija, you were always so clumsy" my mom laughed. "But you're gonna be buying ally another phone" she sternly tells me.

"I know mama" I sadly say. "But if you'll excuse us," I say grabbing ally's hand, dragging her upstairs with me to my room. "Omg ally you don't think they're talking about the wolves we saw do you?"

"Well, unless there are more wolves out there I think so," she says sitting on my bed.

"This bad, this is so bad," I say falling onto my bed. "What if they catch them and kill them"

"Calm down, Mila, wolves are smart I'm sure they'll lay low for a while," she says to me. "But it's getting late, I should go" standing up ally patted me on the head, walking out.
________________________
___________________
____________

Lauren's pov

"Her eyes... Her eyes were glowing, Lauren" Dinah says to me.

"Meaning?" Normani asked, lost on the whole situation.

"Meaning, Camila is the reincarnation of camren," I say to them.