Chapter 9

Lauren's pov

"Ugh, why must we go to school today?" Dinah whined, getting out of my jeep.

"Because we are teenagers and teenagers go to school" I reasoned, grabbing my bag from the back.

"Not, all teenagers go to school, Lauren" Normani interjected.

"Yea, lauser"

"Oh, whatever" Walking into the school, I saw a bunch of kids crowded around some lockers.

Looking back at Dinah and Normani, I began walking towards the crowd to see what has gotten everybody all worked up.

When people saw me, they all made a clearing for me and the girls. As we, got closer, I could see ally on the ground crying with a busted lip. I whispered to Dinah and Normani to take ally away from the scene to help her clean up. Looking to the left, I could see Camila and Selena fighting and from the looks of it, Camila is winning. Looking closely at Camila, though, I could see how her fingernails are no longer fingernails, but claws. Damn it, Camila.

"Camila!!" Pulling her off of Selena, I dragged her to a nearby room, which was a chemistry lab.

"Lauren, what the hell!!?" She screamed at me, getting out of my grip.

"Camila, baby, listen to me for a second" I started, before she could say anything else. "I need you to calm down, just for a bit, ok?" I say, looking down at her fingernails. "Can you do that for me?"

"Why?" Instead of answering her, I just showed her, her own hands. "Oh shit"

"Yea, that's what happens, when you get angry" I explained to her. "That and or you turning full-on chimera on her ass"

"Well, should've let me" she mumbled, watching as her claws went away.

"No, baby, I wasn't gonna standby and watch you rip her throat out with your teeth" I laughed. "Look, camren... I'm mean Camila, I know it's hard now, but I need you to get your temper in check"

"Ha, that'll be a sight to see, considering camren was always the hothead" looking behind me, was standing piper. "Remember that one time, when she ripped that girl's head off because she spilt her drank on her" piper laughed.

"Look, in her defence, that girl was trying to hit on me plus that red cocktail dress was her favourite"

"Whoa, rewind that a minute or two," Camila says. "I ripped a girl's head off? And she was flirting with you?" She asked. "No wonder why I ripped off her head, Fuck the dress"

"Ok, that was hundreds of years ago Camila," I tell her. "And we weren't together then"

"So I was just jealous?"

"Mhm, yea pretty much"

"Damn, if I was that jealous because someone was hitting on you and we weren't together, imagine what I'll do now" she smirked, thinking of all the possibilities.

"Moving on," I say, eyeing her suspiciously. "You need to learn how to control your temper, so that way you won't turn"

"And that's where I come in," piper says, walking to Camila. "I'm going show you, how to control your temper, your transformation, and everything else," she says to her, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

"How? I mean, no offence, but your like ninety-something" Camila says to her, with a serious face. I started to laugh a bit at how piper looked at her.

"You know, I hate when people say 'No offence' but it stills end up being offensive," piper told her. "And I may be old, but I still know a thing or two kitty"