Chapter 19

Lauren's pov

"What's wrong with them?" Anthony asked, sitting both Dinah and Normani down on the couch, as I went to lay Camila down on a bed.

"It's the injection, that Camila gave them," I tell him, coming out of the room.

"Whatever, she gave them is making them sick," piper says, carefully sitting ally down.

"Is she going to be ok!?" He asked, looking to ally with a look in his eye that I can't quite figure out. "Can you help her!? Please don't let her die! She can't-"

"Anthony, please can you shut up, so I can concentrate" piper instructed, as she was looking up a cure to help them. Anthony went to sit by Dinah and Normani, who was looking paler by the minute.

"It's ok Anthony.. everything is going.. to be ok" Normani struggled to say to him.

"Thanks for that Normani" Anthony smiled, but his smile soon turned into a frown when saw Normani puking her guys out in a nearby trashcan. "You look so terrible" he commented rubbing her back.

"Just give me a reason, to kick your ass," she said back to him, before puking again.

"Sorry" he apologized.

"So, Do you think you can cure them?" I whispered to piper.

"..Yea..maybe.. I don't know.." she said unsure.

"You don't know!!" I whispered yelled, not wanting them to hear me. "Piper, you've got to know because if not then they could most likely die since their body is rejecting the injection"

"Don't you think I know that?" She bites back. "Look, it's just gonna take some time is all"

"Well, we don't have a lot of time," I say to her. "Is there any way that you can cure them quicker?"

"Well, yes there is but I'll need demi" she quickly took a glance over in demi's direction. "But she doesn't want anything to do with me"

"If I can get demi to help, will that speed things up?"

"..Yea, but I mean-"

"Hey, demi can we talk!?" I quickly made my way to her ignoring piper protests.

"...um ok, what about?"

"Look, please don't be mad at piper, ok? She was being hunted down by Kris goons and they would've killed you. If she hadn't made you run away, then you would most likely be dead, if she hadn't made that sacrifice for you"

"Ok, I get that, but why didn't she at least contact me after it was done and over with"

"This thing with Kris will never be done and over with," I tell sadly.

"And I wanted to," piper says jumping into the conversation, I took this as my sign to give them a bit of privacy. "I thought you, would be better off without me" she had a single tear rolling down her face, but made no move to wipe it away. "But I was always watching you, even though you couldn't see me, I was there for you"

"I guess, that explains why I'm still here, after that crazy car accident I had before Kris found me"

"Yea, we need to talk about that young lady. Seriously, driving while under the influence!!?"

"About that.." she nervously laughs, looking anywhere but at her.

"Look, you can yell at demi later. Right now, we need that spell" I say, looking over at the gang.

"She's right," demi says, grabbing things for the cure, I'm guessing.

"This conversation is not over" piper assures her.

A few Bippity Boppity boos later

"Well, Damn don't I feel better," Dinah says, putting Anthony in a headlock. "That's for saying my girl looks terrible"

"Sorry"

"Hey, leave Anthony alone," Ally says, going by him.

"Yea, you heard her, leave me alone" hmm, this two seem close, I thought to myself.

"Look, at that mani" Dinah smirked. "Looks like smallz got herself a new man" Dinah smirk grew even wider when she saw Anthony blush.

"What happened to troy?" Mani asked.

"We broke up cuz he couldn't handle the secrecy" ally explained. "And he's not my new man"

"Yet" I heard Anthony whisper to himself. Feeling my eyes on him, he looked in my direction, I gave him a wink, only making him blush more.

Leaving the gang alone to let them talk I went back into the room to check up on Camz. She was still laying down in the same spot I had left her in. Man, I hope this cure works.

Camila's pov

Flashback

"If I were to ask you to drop everything and run away with me, would you do it?" Logan as pulling me closer into him, as we laid comfortably on my bed.

"It depends?"

"On?"

"Where we run away to," I tell him, sitting up in his arms.

"To your favourite place," he tells me with a kind smile.

"You mean, right here in your arms?" I asked looking into his dreamy eyes. "Because that's my favourite place"

"I always forget how cheesy you are" he laughed, kissing my temple.

"But you like it" I smiled, snuggling back into his warm embrace.

"I do" he sighs. "But I like your terrible jokes more"

"Hey, you told me they weren't bad," I say, punching him in the side, causing him to chuckle at me.

"They're not bad... They're terrible, see the difference?" He questioned, with a snicker.

"Haha," I sarcastically laughed. "Hilarious"

"I'm only joking, baby, I love your jokes and you"

"To the moon and back?"

"To the moon and back," he says ending it with a kiss.

"If we were to run away though, what about my family and your pack?"

"Kris is only after you, so I think your family would be ok," he tells me. "And as for my pack, I think I could always make my beta the alpha, I mean Hanson is capable enough to handle it"

"Then you won't be powerful anymore"

"As long as I can still protect you, I don't need to be powerful"

"You will always be powerful, to me. Werewolf or not"

"Yeah well, just for tonight can we pretend that I asked you to run away with me?"

"Whatever you want, Lolo," I say, closing my eyes.

End of flashback

"Lo?" I asked, struggling to open up my eyes. When I finally got my eyes open I wasn't surprised to see my baby, next to me.

"Hey, Camz" she smiled.