Chapter 15

Lauren's pov

"Hold up"

"So you have a son?"

"And you have a daughter?"

"And they're both with Kris?"

"Yes," both piper and I say, nodding our heads.

"Holy shit," Dinah says sitting down on the couch.

"Dinah please don't say holy than a bad word with it" Ally scowl.

"Ally, we have something much bigger here, than my language" Dinah laughed.

"Well, God doesn't like that, and neither do I"

"Well, God and you can kiss my-"

"ANYWAY!!" Normani said loudly enough breaking up their conversation. "What's the plan?"

"..we don't know yet"

"Well, do you at least know where they are yet?"

"..Um no" we flatly said.

"But, but," I say, getting their attention. "We know they're in some kind of basement or warehouse"

"So"

"Yea, there's tons of basement and only a few warehouses in Langley falls," Dinah said, rolling her eyes.

"True" piper says, going to her desk that's filled with books and papers. "But there's only ten abandoned warehouses and five abandoned basements in a miles radius from here"

"Well, that narrows it down" Dinah sarcastically said.

"You little smartass," piper said, not looking at her. Dinah rolled her eyes at the name. "It does"

"It does?" I asked, confused. Piper shot me a look, basically asking where was your mind at the entire time, while we were flipping through books. "Oh yea, right it does!" I say, pretending like I know what she's talking about. "But for those that don't get it, why don't you explain it"

"No, I get it," ally says.

"Yea, same here" Normani agreed.

"Sam-" Dinah said before I cut her off.

"LIKE I SAID" I stated loudly, making everyone shut up. "Why not explain it to those who don't understand it," I tell piper.

"But Lauren we-" I shot Dinah a deadly gaze, making her shut up.

"Piper," I say, telling her to explain.

"..Um well, it means that Kris isn't far from us. So that means she has to be in either one of those abandoned warehouses or the abandoned basements," she says. "So they're probably still in Langley, we just have to look for them in those places"

"We already figured that much" Normani says.

"Yea, we could've guessed that" ally agreed.

"Exactly, so piper you didn't have to explain"

"Yea, I know you guys understood," she tells them, looking at me with a smirk. "But your big bad alpha didn't"

"How did she even become the alpha?" Ally whispered to Dinah laughing.

"I ask myself that every day" she whispered back laughing.

"Guys, leave Lauren alone," Normani tells them.

"Thank you, mani"

"Yea, it's not her fault she's a bit slow in the head" she laughed, giving Dinah and Ally a high five.