Part 3

His tired eyes slowly opened and gazed up at her slightly red face that was leaning really close to his. She quickly let the blanket go, letting it fall on top of his chest.

"What are you doing? Were you trying to kiss me!?"

"No! I..I was trying to tuck in the blanket..."

"Yahh..You really are something else. You were going to let a man spend the night when a gorgeous woman like you is alone?" He bluntly said without even blushing.

"G..Gorgeous.. what kind of nonsense are you saying??!" She blushed harder as if her face could turn any redder.

"I was just going to put the blanket on you and if you woke up, then you were meant to stay. If you didn't then I would have left you there on the couch..."

"Oh? And what would you have done if I didn't wake up? Were you going to be naughty?" He smirked as he began to sit up.

"N..No. I was going to grab my katana and then lock and barricade the door to my room..."

It took him a while to process the absurdity that left her mouth. Chuckling at how adorable her reasoning was, he grabbed the blanket and plumped right back onto the couch.

"Well then, you can go ahead and grab your katana and barricade the door." He smirked as he turned his back to her and faced the couch.

"What..? Why are you staying here, you're already up! Go home!"

"Emma...I'm really tired... I have to be at the studio at 5am, that's in three hours. Let me just take a quick nap okay?" His voice became groggier. As if his deep voice could be any sexier.

Sensing his seriousness this time, she quietly let it go and decided to leave him on the couch. What harm could he possibly do anyways?

A few minutes later, she heard his breathing become heavier as she cleaned up the mess they had made earlier.

'Is he really asleep? How can he fall asleep so fast...' she thought.

She headed to the bathroom that was located next to the bedroom in order to get ready for bed. As she brushed her teeth she paused for a moment and took out a new toothbrush from the cabinet.

'I should leave this on the table for him to use in the morning.' She thought as she placed the newly packaged toothbrush next to his phone and wallet that was on top of the coffee table.

With that, she headed into her room and locked the door.

Author note:

Sorry for the short chapter! (>.<) But, I decided to add a layout of the apartment so you can better visualize where everything is located. Yes, Emma lives in a small apartment; she may have money but she doesn't excessively use it! The brown squared poop is the coffee table ^.^

^