Chapter 8

***Yoon Gi's Point Of View (previous)***

Practice had ended early and Bang PD-Nim gave the boys the rest of the day off. They had been working hard nonstop for the upcoming end of the year events, and for the first time in a long time they got a break. 

"Jimin, lets go watch that new movie that we have been wanting to see!" Tae hyung suggested excitedly. 

"Only if Jung Kook joins too ~" Jimin said cheekily. 

"Ah..hyung, I've been wanting to go to Hongdae and walk around for a while, I miss the night life." Jung Kook replied.

While the members continued to discuss what they were going to do with their spare time, Yoon Gi remained silent in thought as he laid on the dance studio floor.

"What do you say Hyung?" Ho Seok asked.

"Hmm. what?" Yoon Gi replied. He was so deep in thought that he didn't realize the members had finally agreed on an activity.

"We are gonna go grab some dinner together before heading out." 

"Mm. I'll pass. You guys go on ahead without me. I'm to tired." This was such a common response from him that the members didn't bother to ask him if he was okay or sure about not joining.

Once the members left, Yoon Gi took this opportunity to go see Emma. He smiled at the thought of being able to see her face again. His body felt a little warm but, he figured it was because they had just practiced. He quickly took a shower and headed for her apartment. 

Once he arrived at her apartment he knocked on her door, but there was no response.

"What the... is she not home?" He said out loud. He was so used to coming over unannounced that he didn't realize he should have texted to see if she was home or not. He took out his phone to call her.

'Hmm...I've never called her before..' he thought. 'Let me just text her first.'

               |  Ya. Why aren't you home?  |         sent

              |  I'ts 6:30. You shouldn't be out by yourself this late  |         sent

His possessive side was beginning to show. He was growing impatient since she wasn't replying fast enough. He decided to call her. She didn't answer the phone.

" What the heck. Why isn't she answering me!?" Part of him was a little angry but, he was also a little worried about her. 

"I am going to stay here and wait until she comes home so that i can guilt trip her about it later." He said amusingly, as he thought about ways to cash this in for his advantage. 

Forty-five minutes had passed and it was really cold outside. His eyelid became heavy and he didn't realize he had a fever. The last thing he remembered was seeing Emma's worried face as he collapsed.

****************

"Hyung! You're finally awake!" Jimin yelled.

"...Where am I..." Yoon Gi asked in a groggy voice. 

"Jung Kook, go tell the manager that he finally woke up." Jin said. 

"You're at the hospital. Why didn't you tell us you were feeling sick, Hyung?" Nam Joon asked.

Yoon Gi looked down and saw the IV in his left arm and looked around the room trying to recollect his thoughts. 

" I don't know. I was fine and then suddenly..." He stopped mid sentence when he remembered he was waiting for Emma to get home. His eyes widened.

"How did I get here?" He asked with a stern voice.

"Your friend brought you here" Jimin answered him with a slight teasing voice. 

"Yeah. She was asleep and holding your hand when we got here. So cute ~" Tae hyung chimed in. 

"Shut up. Idiot." Yoon Gi replied although he secretly wanted to hear more. But, he couldn't let them see that. Just then the manager walks in.

"Yoon Gi, you feeling better now?" Their manager asked.

"I guess.."

"Who was that girl that brought you here?"

"His friend!" Both Jimin and Tae Hyug said in unison earning a low growl from Yoon Gi.

"Well she did one hell of a job. The nurse bought her lie about being a part time translator and saved us a scandal. Bang PD-Nim will release a statement about your health to prevent anymore worries from fans who might have heard or seen something."

"Even if she is just your friend, please be more careful next time." He continued to say.

"Alright. I understand." Yoon Gi replied before the manager left the room. 

"Yahh! Hyung! So she is smart and pretty! Tell us more about her please ~" The members begged. Mainly the maknae line, but the older members were curious too.

"She is just someone I happened to run into. Literally." 

"Aww come one. Tell us something juicy! Have you kissed her? Did you sleep with her??" They asked with a wink.

"Alright. That's it. Get out!" Yoon Gi yelled getting ready to punch them.

"Hahaha okay. okay. Calm down, we were just curious." 

"She just seems like a cool nice person. That's all.." They said.

Yoon Gi smiled on the inside while keeping an indifferent face.

"Yeah, she is nice.." he said as he thought about what the members had told him. That she was worried and held his hand...

Wow! I am on a role today! Two new chapters..maybe i will write one more ^^

In case some of you were wondering how Yoon Gi can get to her apartment, she doesn't live in an expensive building where you have to have a code to get inside the building. All the apartment doors can be accessed outside, much like a motel. Creepy right!? Well now you understand why Emma is always cautious and has a katana next to her door!