Chapter 11

Yoon Gi then placed his hands on Emma's hips and began to move towards the couch without breaking the kiss. Before reaching the couch Emma stopped and gently pushed him away.

"Min Yoon Gi wait..." she said out of breathe.

"Min Yoon Gi? Why are you suddenly being so formal..." He confusedly asked.

"...What is this?..Why are you kissing me so suddenly?..." She asked as she looked down.

He lifted her chin up with his thumb and index finger and looked right into her eyes.

"I'm sorry I reacted the way I did earlier...I was upset. Well...more like jealous" He added as he looked away for a moment, embarrassed that he admitted his feelings. He turned to look at her again.

"The truth is..Emma, I like you. A lot." He continued to look at her without his eyes quavering. 

"What? You like me?..." Emma blushed while she continued to look dumbfounded. 

"You really like someone as simple as me? I mean, there are so many other girls who are prettier and can give you things that i can't..." she trailed off.

"I like simple. The moments that I have spent and talked with you have been so real. I have never met a girl who can connect with me on a personal level, someone who is mature, thoughtful, and normal...you already are so much better than anyone else." 

He took her hand in his and said, "So, please go back to calling me Oppa and just go out with me." 

"I like you too.." She said with watery eyes, "but this is so hard. You're an idol and..and.."

"Shh." He broke her off by putting his finger on her lips.

"I know it won't be easy. It will be hard at times but I promise that I will make this work. I won't let you go, so please, trust me."

"Okay..Oppa, I will trust you." He smiled as he wiped away her trailing tears with his thumb, knowing that her answer was yes.

He looked away from her eyes and laid them on her soft lips before leaning in for another kiss. This time knowing that she won't push him away. 

THE END

I will end the story here since it seems like a good place to stop. Maybe I will continue this story later when it gets more views and people really want to read more. Thanks to all who took the time to read this story and I hope you enjoyed it :D