Chapter 9

After Emma finished talking with the manager and signing over the guardian ship, she decided it was best for her to leave. It was already midnight and she had work in the morning so, she headed home.

Once in her apartment she put her phone to charge since it had died earlier that day. After she got ready for bed her phone finally turned on and she checked her messages. 

     |  Ya. Why aren't you home?  |

     |  I'ts 6:30. You shouldn't be out by yourself this late  |

'He texted me today?' She thought for a moment, realizing that from the moment he texted her to the time she arrived at her apartment, a good hour had passed. 

"He waited for me outside my apartment in this cold!?"

"Then that means...it is probably my fault he got sick.." She trailed off picking up her phone to text him back.

      |  I'm sorry about today. My phone had died...  |     Sent

      |  Are you feeling better?...  |     Sent

Yoon Gi didn't reply. 'He is probably still resting' she thought. 'I should get some sleep too.'

*************

The following day was Friday and Emma came home early from work since the school had a half day. Suddenly her phone rang, it was Tai.

"Hey, whats up?" She answered.

"Oh hey, are you you busy today?"He asked.

"Mmm... no, not really. I don't have much planned today. Why?"

"Good! I gave my friend your number. The dance guy, remember?"

"What!? Why would you do that Tai!?"She replied angrily. 

"Well i told you i wanted to introduce him to you remember?" He said slyly. 

"Yeah, but you said as a group! You never said anything about giving out my number!?"

"I know, I know, but something came up so i won't be able to go out this weekend. So, I gave him your number so you guys can meet up." Tai was having way to much fun with this.

"TAI! Ughhh! This is why i can never trust you. You always do crap like this!"

"Hahaha sorry, sorry! Hey, I got to go. He will text you sometime today! Oh, and his name is Haneul."

"No, wait-" He hung up.

"Ash." Emma wasn't fond of meeting people she did not know alone. She much preferred a group setting with her friends since it is less awkward. That's why she agreed to meet him in the first place but she should have known better coming from Tai, he likes to be spontaneous after all.

Emma's phone suddenly rang alerting her of a new message. 'Aww man. I'ts probably that guy..'