Chapter 10

*** Yoon Gi's Point of View ***

Min Yoon Gi went back to his apartment and slammed the front door as he headed to his room. Nam Joon was in the living room reading a book when he came in. He got up to go check what was up. 

"Hyung, everything okay?" He spoke as he peered through Yoon Gi's bedroom door. 

"I'm fine." He replied as he lay on his bed with his arm crossed over his eyes. 

"I have known you for over seven years, and I have never seen you come home this upset."

The room remained silent. With a sigh, Nam Joon walked in and sat in the desk chair facing Yoon Gi.

"Come on Hyung, you can talk to me. I don't like to see you keep things bottled inside...it's scary."

Yoon Gi still refused to say anything.

"Is it about a girl?..." Nam Joon asked. Yoon Gi let his arm drop to his side as he turned to his side to face the wall, fidgeting with his Kumamon plush toy.

"Seems like it is." Nam Joon said with a small smile. "Did she cheat on you or something?" He continued to ask.

"...Some guy texted her.. something about a date." Yoon Gi said in a low angry voice.

"So..then you guys broke up?"

"..No...we were never actually dating in the first place.." He responded, thinking about what he just said himself.

"Ah...so...you got jealous. This must be the same girl that brought you to the hospital yesterday, then?" 

Yoon Gi didn't say anything. His silence always confirmed Nam Joon's questions. It was something he learned about Yoon Gi throughout the years living with him.

"Based on what i have seen, she seems like someone who is mature and cautious. She seemed to really care about you and your reputation. You know when she brought you to the hospital, she pretended to be our translating manager in order to prevent a scandal."

Yoon Gi's eyes widened for a second. He got up and sat at the edge of the bed, looking at the floor. Nam Joon took this as a sign that he was listening and continued to talk.

"If she is cautious and smart enough to do something like that, then maybe she is the same way with her feelings... we are idols and she knows that. She might be trying to not be delusional about having a relationship with you. Maybe she likes you but doesn't know what you want. You can't blame her for not putting her life on hold just for you. If you really like her, then go and tell her before someone else does." 

Yoon Gi sighed. "Why are you always right." he said as he looked at Nam Joon with a half smile.

Nam Joon just laughed as he pointed at his head.

"I gotta go." Yoon Gi said as he quickly stood up, grabbed his coat and headed for the door.

"Go get 'em tiger." Nam Joon yelled down the hall with a big smile.

************

There was a loud knock at Emma's door. She went to go open it and saw Yoon Gi standing staring at her out of breath. Without a word he stepped towards her reaching out his hands and placing them on her cheeks.

"Yoon G-" She began to say before being interrupted by his lips on hers. He pulled a wide eyed Emma closer to him as he attempted to deepen the kiss. She finally let go of the door and grabbed onto the collar of his coat, closing her eyes and submitting to his demand.