Boyfriend Senarios-Part 2-(YooFic)

7th Nov
Yeah I went back and wanted to finish this 'series' basics ^^
----------------
😍When he asked you out😍
After deciding he would have to stop his heart from aching he dialled your number.He was scared as it rung but when he heard you say hello his heart begun to beat even faster.He replied with hello.

"I called you to tell you something very important"He said nervously "I-I have to say that I'm-"

"DON'T MOVE!!"You screamed hurting his ears

"N-No I'm not, I want to say that I-I'm in L-Love with-"

"With MC? I knew it"You interrupted sadly

"N-No!! I love you!"He yelled making you blush

She's not replying.....Does she feel the same or?
Beep Beep

You hung up unable to speak but he took it that you didn't like him until.....'1 new message'

(U/N):I love you too... •\\\•

Phew, I guess we are together now?
He blushed thought about your first date.

👏Your First Date👏
Yoosung had asked you to the movies and you were currently freaking out.How would you keep your hair? What would you wear? What if you messed up?!
You ended up with you hair loose except with clips to keep your fringe out of eyes ((If your fringe isn't long enough in sorry D:))
You wore a pink dress and sped outside running to the cinema.You met up with Yoosung who's cheeks immediately lit up, you grasped his hand and breathed deeply to keep your heart calm.You sat near the front and Yoosung held a bucket of popcorn he brought for the both of you.You held his hand through the romantic movie your cheeks and his lit up the entire time.You had suggested the movie as you knew they were his favourite.But unknown to the both of you every now and then the others watching the movie would glance at you, the two of you were so cute they kept whispering between them.He walked you to your apartment kissing your cheek as he said goodbye only to leave the both of you pink and your roommate questioning you intensely on what happened!