It all started online-(Yoofic)

10th November
________________________
Narrators POV
You stared into the purple eyes of your husband as you remembered the day you met, the day you met on LOLOL.You were a game freak back then, absorbed into the online game to escape your reality.Of course you had always been that way but around your college days it got much worse.You joined the same guild as Yoosung, and helped him on missions although he didn't need it, you just liked hearing his voice through the headset, it calmed you.Of course you knew him but your user name wasn't your actual name so he couldn't know it was you.At least you thought he couldn't find out, turns out his hacker friend looked into it for him.....
That's when you logged of for days just to avoid him, you avoided him at school too, LOLOL was your escape, and now a school peer that lived not so far away knew that ultimate gamer (U/N) was the totally lame (Y/F/N).Finally he got a hold of you, you had to check LOLOL, and he requested a quest you really wanted to go on.He said he loved you that day and some time after that you were official.....Your cheeks lit up at the memory and the feeling of warm lips hitting yours.

"It all started with a game didn't it? That's what your thinking about right?"He chuckled

"yep, it all started with a game, and a determined boy!"You giggled

"Hey (Y/N), we need to make new memories! Your still stuck on our beginning~!!"Yoosung hugged you