Hacker Girl - (Sevfic)

A/N
Here you go~ @Harley_and_Claudia__ did I spell it wrong it won't tag you ;-;
Should I continue meh~
***************************
Narrators POV
You were (Y/N) (L/N)  infamous hacker in the mint eye, their main operator.You currently sat at your desk fingers sliding across the keys as you were hacking into a laptop.A boy known as 707, or Luciel, to your group.He was putting up a fight but it was nothing you couldn't handle.
Three.....
Two....
One...
You accessed his computer.Switching on his camera you saw a shocked boy, glasses sliding from the bridge of his nose, messy hair hidden under a hood, Rubbish sprawled across his room.Your age...
Location.His location.
Switching back on you located him.He sat still.At first glance he looked like a normal guy, but you knew your hackers and he indeed was one.
Location retrieved
Now you could get him.Get him for Saeran and the mint eye.You ran to your car computer in your hands and drove to his location.
DAMN IT HIS DOOR HAS A WORD LOCK?!
Oh.Easy.And now you were in.
He sat still staring at the screen.so you snuck up and peered over his shoulder-
"SAERAN?! WHY DO YOU HAVE PHOTOS OF HIM AS A CHILD?! WHO'S THAT?!"
The boy looked up.
"that's me.Im his brother"
Saeran wanted me to exterminate him.....
"I can't kill you.But I don't think Saeran will ever accept you...."
Tears.Tears slipped down his cheeks welling in his eyes, his glasses dropped to the mattress he sat on and you grasped his laptop sitting it on a desk beside yours.You hugged him.
You were a hacker who was sent by the mint eye to kill other hackers.None of them were nice, and spat curses at her the entire time but him.He was special.
"Please help me get him back"
"I promise"
He smiled sadly.
"I want to help you...."
"Thank you"
His phone laid beside him open to a chat room and you knew that Rika lied to him.
"I promise to help you"