Finding out notes our missing

Bpov

Well we got back to the base and I could honestly say Edward was amazed with what we had done so far. He just couldn't believe his eyes.

"The house baby. It's amazing. It's better equip and everything up to date." He said. "Well it's still a work in progress among with other things. But our office is complete so we can get our work done so that was one of the things I had requested done first.'" I told him.

Later I was in the shower when I let out a scream. There was a damn snake in the shower. Edward come running and stopped short. "Baby back out slow." He told me. "Can't do not like snake's." I felt Edward's arm wrap around from behind me and guide me backwards out of the shower.

He wrapped a towel around me. "God I can't wait until we can put back up the fence damn it." I bury my face into Edward's chest as he held me close to him.

I woke up the next day and Edward wasn't next to me. So I gotten up and got dress and found him the office holding his phone like he just got off it and he was deep in thought.

I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder and he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I need to make a trip to Seattle." He told me. "What's going on Edward?" I asked. He looked up at me and that's when I saw worry in his eyes eyes.

"My dad, he's in the hospital. They don't know what wrong with him." He tells me. "I'll go with you Edward." I told him. "I need you to run the team Bella." He tells me. "No my husband needs me more. Besides Emmett and Jasper are more than capable of running things while we're gone." I told him.

"You do that for me?" He asked. "Why wouldn't I Edward? You have been there for me. It's my turn to be there for you." He pulled me down on his lap and wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my hair. "Thank you!"

On the ride to the hospital he told me do not pay no mind to some of his family members that they could be rude.

As we walked into his father's hospital room there was a bunch of people in there and Edward pulled me into his side. A older lady walked up to us with the same green eyes as him and hugged him. "Hello mother. How is he?" Edward asked. "Stabilize. That's all we know so far son." She pulled away and looked at me.

"Mother this is Bella my wife. I told you about her." Edward told her. She looked back at Edward and smiled. "She's beautiful Edward." Edward looked at me and smiled. He lead me over to the sofa in the room and we sat down.

"Who is this beautiful young lady Edward?" A man with black hair asks when he walked up and reaches for my hand but I leaned into Edward not trusting him. Edward tighten his arm around around me sensing my fear.

"Uncle Aro, this is my wife Bella." He looks between us and then gives me this look I recognize all too well. "When did this happen? The last I knew you were with Tanya Danila. This is of great surprise." Aro said. Edward stood up.

"Uncle Aro I broke up with Tanya years ago. Plus my life is none of your business. Never has been. If you have a problem with my wife then you have a problem with me. Come on Bella we are living NOW!" I jumped when he snapped. I got up and I felt someone grab my arm I turned and it was Aro.

"He was suppose to marry Tanya not you! What are you some money sucking whore?" He asked me. "Excuse me!" I said. "YOU HEARD ME WHORE!" That's when I went flying across the room and went through the window.

Epov

I thought Bella was following me until I heard my uncle Aro call Bella a whore and by the time I turned around she was thrown through the glass window by Aro. My eyes widen as my mother ran to Bella's side and Aro turned and looked at me.

"You married the wrong women Edward." He says. "GET OUT OF MY FATHER'S ROOM NOW! BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT MYSELF. YOU EVER COME NEAR BELLA AGAIN OR MY FAMILY I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE IS A LIVING HELL. NOW LEAVE ALL OF YOU!" I watched as they all walked out and I walked over to my mother and Bella.

"You alright baby?" I asked her. "Yeah. Just a little banged up is all." She tells me. I turn to my mother. "You and Dad are coming back to the base with us. I don't trust my Uncle and I got this feeling he has something to do with dad's condition mom." I told her.

"So do I son. Why do you think I called you. You're the only one that can figure this out." I snapped my head to Bella and she just nods in agreement.

Back at home Gordon and I worked together non stop for days trying to figure out what was wrong with my dad. I was sitting in my office looking in my medical books. "Maybe your looking at this from the wrong direction Edward." I looked up at Bella standing in the doorway.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Well, this may sound strange but when he grabbed my arm I felt his power Edward. What if your dad was well.." I just looked at Bella for a minute. "It's worth a try isn't it Edward?" I tilted my head to what she said. "They don't know about me Bella." I told her. "What if they did Edward, like my father did about me. Think about it Edward. You're the only one that can heal him."

"But I can't do that unless I know what it was that made him this way Bella. I can't just heal him or remove a curse if I don't know what it is." I explain. "Then we figure it out." She told me.

The next morning I found a note on Bella's pillow and I read it.

Edward,

I went to Seattle to find some answers for you. Don't worry you know I can take care of myself and I will be safe. I love you.

Your wife forever

Bella Cullen

Why is she doing this on her own. She doesn't know my Uncle like I do. Damn it she so stubborn. I got up and went and check on my father and he was still the same. "How is he Edward?" I looked up at my mother. "Still the same." I told her. "She will find the answers you need Edward." I arch an eyebrow in confusion at what my mother just spoke.

"We know Edward. We always have. I can feel it within Bella to. Tell me did a spirit dwell in her as well as it did in you?" My mother asked. My eyes widen. "How do you know mom?" I asked.

"I told you I can feel it but I've also seen it. Bella doesn't need the suit to control her powers neither do you. You both need to learn control it. See I have it your father has it so this means either Bella's parents has it to. But you and Bella have spirits inside you both."

After our talk I was in my and Bella's study sitting at my desk going over Charlie's research papers when I noticed some were missing. "This isn't right. Where are the paperwork from our digs we did before Charlie disappeared. My notes are even missing." I got up and went over to Bella's desk and started looking.

"What are you looking for Edward?" I looked up to see Emmett standing in the doorway. "Charlie notes. Some are missing." I told him.

"How do you know?" He asked. "Because they would of been of digs and trips that Jasper and I went on and my notes are missing as well Emmett. You up to taking a trip to Forks with me?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah! We can leave Jasper in charge. Rose can look over your dad." I just nod. I went to the tent and pack a bag.

I walked out to the helicopter and step in and put the headphones on. I started it up. "I didn't know you could fly." Emmett says. "There's a lot you don't know about me Emmett. But to be honest I had to learn a lot after Charlie went missing. Because I was going to make it my mission to find him. Even if I died trying." I turned and looked him.

He just nodded and then turned and looked out the and I took off.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does. I own the rest of the characters and the story.