going in search of the child

Epov

We decided to go in search of the child. Jasper mapped out everything in detail in what we would need including Sub zero gear.

Because we were going to an island of in the artic somewhere. We loaded up the plane and took off.

My father came and set next to me. "So let me get this straight that's Isabella not Bella?" He asked me. "Yeah! See Isabella is the spirit inside Bella. She only came out to protect Bella from hurting herself." I explained to him.

"Makes sense. So then do you still act as like your couple then?" I turn and look at Isabella and the way she has her hair and the way she's dress. "No. She's not Bella plain and simple." I told him.

"Smart man. You know who you in here." He puts his hand over my heart. "You know the difference as I bet she does." He points to Isabella.

I sat back and put my head and close my eyes and remember Bella and the way she was. "You want to see her?" I open my eyes and see Isabella standing in front of me.

"Could I?" She nods her head and sits down next to me. She puts both hands on both sides of my head and leans her forehead against mine.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them I seen Bella curled up in a ball crying. The loss I felt.

I walked over to her and kneeled down and cupped the side of her face.

She looked up at me. "I can't give you a child Edward." I pulled her up to me and held her close to me.

"Bella, Rose left everything in. There's always could be a miracle you know. In the meantime. We will have a beautiful child to raise as our own baby. I know deep in my heart you'll be a good mother."I told her.

"I need time to heal. Can you let me do that?" I nod my head. "Yeah I can do that. I love you so much Bella!" She wraps her arms around me.

"I know I can feel it Edward as I love you." She pulled away and pressed her lips to mine and then pulled away.

"It's time for you to go my love." I gave her one more quick kiss.

I open my eyes and sat up. "Thank you Isabella." I told her. "Your welcome Edward." I closed my eyes to get some sleep.

I was woken to the plane shaking. Then my gear being thrown at me. "What the hell!" I say. "We got to parachute in. The plane starting to ice up." Jasper said.

I looked at Isabella and she didn't have one on. "Don't need one Edward." My eyes widened when I heard Bella instead. I walked up to her.

"By the way she got no sense of style." I laughed when she said that. "Come on let's get out of here." I told her.

We walked out to the back of the plane and Emmett handed her Sub zero gear to put on. "Thanks Emmett! No problem sis. She had no taste." I really creak up laughing then.

          Bpov

We jumped out of the plane and I showed Edward what I could do and he was amazed.

Then I watched as he unhooked himself and he waved to me. My eyes widened and I flew after him and caught him.

"Are you trying to kill yourself? You don't have full control of your powers yet." I tell him.

"I know that now. Don't let go." He tells me. "Trust me I won't." I tell him. "I've always trusted you Bella." I looked into his eyes.

"Now you tell me." I smile. We finally landed. All the vechile's and equipment landed. We packed it up and took off.

Jasper was out front. "Mind explaining why Jasper is leading?" I asked. "Long story which his for him to tell you along with my sister later. Now we save our child." I looked at Edward.

I creak up laughing. "What?" He asked. "Your already acting like we're parents which I don't mind one bit. But your face expression was priceless." I told him.

Then there he goes with that big grin on his face again and I could not help but laugh.

We finally made camp for night. I climbed into the tent and climbed under the blankets with Edward.

"Your freezing baby. Come here." I snuggled into Edward and he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.

I quickly fell asleep. I woke up alone. I got and got dressed. I walked out and looked and everyone was on the ground looking at something.

I slowly walk up and then I slid and fell but I was still sliding past everyone. "EDWARD!" I yelled. He tried to reach for me but couldn't.

I finally stop and look down and see the ice. I started to breathe heavy when I heard the creaking noise.

"BELLA DON'T MOVE!" Edward yelled out to me. I looked up at him. You don't have to worry about that. To scared to move.

Then I froze as it gave out from under me and I just floated. I closed my eyes glad I didn't fall.

I slowly stood myself up and floated back to Edward and he grabbed a hold of me and held me for dear life.

"Don't you ever scare me like that ever again you hear me." All I could do is nod. Because I was still trying to shake it off.

Then when I looked down I seen a light in the ice. I looked over to where the ice broke.

I slowly floated back to the creak and look down. I turned and looked at Edward and then floated down.

         Epov

I watched as Bella floated down in the creak in the ice. Then I watched as a dark mass went under the ice. Then reached the light. Then the light disappeared.

The mass moved towards the creak again. Then we seen Bella appear again. She floated back but went towards the tent. I follow her.

When I get there I see a newborn female child. I walked up next to Bella. "Is that who I think it is?" I asked. "Yeah it is and she needs your healing touch and we bring Troy and Isabella and become one to name our child." She told me.

         Bpov

I watched as Edward hands glowed and he gently put them over the infant. I watched as the child took its first cry and tears fell from my eyes and I could not help but smile.

I clapped my hands together. "We become one!" I open my eyes and Edward gently lays the baby in my arms and he does the same. I look back down to the child.

I feel Edwards arm around me. "They want you to pick the name Bella. Troy you have been through so much that you deserve this." I look up at Edward. "That's easy then." I look back to the little girl.

I take her little hand into mine. "Rebecca Renee Mason Cullen." I knew a little secret on how Edward got Mason. It's Troy's last figure it out.

"Perfect." Edward says as he takes Rebecca other hand into his. "Let's take Rebecca out to meet the family." He told me.

We walk out with Rebecca in my arms. "Meet our daughter Rebecca Renee Mason Cullen." Edward announced.

Everyone walked up to us. "So what we stay at home and spoil Rebecca now?" Emmett asked.

"No Emmett! We do what dad did with us. We take her with us and we home school her. The next few months she'll grow until she reaches Five of age." Edward turned and looked at me confused.

"Umm the priestess told me before I got Rebecca. The side effects of being hyper sleep by magic." I explained to him.

"We will teach her and take care of her like she's our own." Edward said. I couldn't help but smile at what I was feeling coming from him.

I di not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.