saving Bella and Edward's Father

Troy's pov

We are back at the place where Riley was I guess. But I felt something about this place. "Emmett is there a city or cave here?" I asked him.

"Both actually. But the city never really had anything. But Edward and Bella found my dad's watch in the cave and we never really got to explore it."

I put a grin on my face. "What do you say you, me and Jasper go do a little exploring then?" Emmett rubbed his hands together.

"Not without me your not or him." I look to see where Allen is pointing and there was Brownie sitting. I just chuckled. "Alright suit up."

As we were walking through the cave. "Have you encounter any creatures in.." I didn't get to finish because a bunch showed up in front of us.

"Brownie one stays alive." We fault the creature's and I looked back Brownie had one alive. I smiled. "On it for a cage." Jasper said as he ran out.

The next I knew he came in with a new rover that had a trailer on it with cages on it. "Gordon's idea. He thought it be easier for us since Brownie is more adaptable​ to catch them alive." Jasper took the cage off and set it off.

Brownie dragged the creature inside of the cage and quickly got out and climbed on top of the cage and slapped the button with his paw and he barked once.

All of broke out laughing. "I guess that means he's part of the exploring team for now on and Bella is so going to kill us." Emmett says still laughing.

A few hours later we came to a dead end. I sat there thinking as many creatures as we fault why a dead end. I looked around to see if I was missing anything and there was nothing. Then I started thinking about the abandoned city they told me about that was close by. What if this was just like a base like a look out of some sort. I looked over at Emmett and Jasper.

"Are you sure you explored the whole city?" I asked. "Yeah! But mostly with the rover. Because Bella thought it be safer because of Riley." Emmett said. I looked over at Jasper crossing my arms in front of me and arching my eye brow.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Troy?" I just nod. Jasper turns and looks at Emmett. We need to look over that footage." He said.

We were looking over the footage. "Stop there!" I said. "Bring it in if you can." I told him. Gordon did.

I seen a false door. "Where did you guys see the bigger spiders at and the smaller spiders?" I asked.

I was leaving the room alone because of the markings and we needed Bella to open it.

"Will show you." Emmett said. As we're walking Jasper walks beside me. "So why didn't we go to the city?" He asked me.

"For one we need Bella to open it. For two I have a bad feeling about the markings in that room." I explained to him.

"Were here where they had there camp. The tree Bella was tied to was over there." Gordon said.

I walked over to the tree and looked at it. There were red tail spider on it but they we're different like they were babies.

I stood up. "These aren't red tail spiders there babies." I told them. "Where you find the adults?" I asked.

They lead me to wear they saw the adults and then we froze because there was one.

"Brownie get to work boy I am right behind you boy. Surround it!" I tell them.

We finally get it caged up and we're on our way back. We have to keep stunning the bugger to keep it quiet.

Once back Gordon gets to work on the anti vemon. I walk into the deep freezer to check on my wife and Bella and there still in a deep sleep think God.

I walk back and and go out into the field and talk to Edward and get ready to bring him out.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks me. "Alot my friend." I told him. "What is that suppose to mean?" He asked.

I looked up to the sky. "First off Isabella was pregnant before she was killed and the priestess I trust with my own life took Isabella body and took the baby and put the baby in hyper sleep until such time." I told him.

"I am so sorry Troy. What can I do to help?" He asked. "That's not the worse of it Edward." I told him. "Okay now I am confused." He said.

"They injected Bella with a demon fetus and she can not bare any children. "Edward was silent so I went on.

"Your dad and Bella were injected with spider vemon but those weren't red tail spiders Edward they were babies that bit Bella the first time. We went back and got a adult to get the anti vemon. But there's something Isabella and I want from you and Bella." I told him.

"What would that be Troy?" He asked. Raise our baby as it was your own." I told him. "Are you sure that's what you guys want?" He asked.

"Yes we trust with it's life Edward. We all go together as on to get our child but Isabella and I get to name it." I told him.

"Sure my friend. Let me talk to Bella but will do it. I promise to you we will raise the child as our own and protect it." With that I let out Edward.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephiane Meyers does.
I own the rest of the characters and the story.