Bella and Carlisle wake up

Bpov

I wake up shaking from the cold. I look around and I am in the deep freezer. I see Carlisle next to me in a hospital bed.

I go to sit up but a hand pushes me back down. "No baby. You need your rest and you still have a fever." I look up to see Edward.

"Allen!" I said. "Right here Bella." He walks to the other side of the bed and brushes the hair away from my face.

"We have alot to talk about when you're more up to it. But for now you need to listen to your husband got me." I smile and nod my head.

Allen walks out and look at Edward. "Why does my belly hurt?" I asked. "Well they injected you with spider vemon and a demon fetus. I hate to tell you this but we can't have children Bella." Tears started to fall from my eyes.

My hand went over my stomach. Edward put his hand over mine. "Troy and Isabella do have a baby and it is in hyper sleep. They want us to raise it as there own." I looked up at Edward.

"They don't know if it's a boy or girl?" I asked he shook his head no. "She died before they knew baby. The priestess took Isabella body and took the child to protect it. They want to name it to." A small smile goes on my face.

"Then we raise the child as our own my love." Edward leaned down and gave me a quick kiss.

"How your father?" I asked. "Stable. He hasn't woken up yet. But I think it's because it's been in his system longer and you have already been bitten before. So the anti vemon took affect faster. So try not to get up without help. You had alot of surgery done and I healed you the best I could." He told me.

"My hero." I told him. He chuckles. "I am no hero Bella. Okay maybe yours." I giggled.

Later I was woken up by groaning. I looked around and no one was in here. I slowly got up and dis regarding what Edward said because I wasn't going to Carlisle wake up alone.

I made it to his bed and hung on to the railing with dear life. Carlisle open his eyes. "Who are you?" He asked. "I am Edward wife Bella." I told him.

"Nice to finally meet you Bella. Mind telling me why were in a damn deep freezer?" He asked.

"Well I awesome you have powers just like I do and your fever went very high. So they had to put us in here." I explained to him.

I felt a blanket cover me and I look behind me and it was Edward and I leaned into him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Your suppose to be in bed baby." He told me. "I know but I didn't want your dad waking up alone. I'm still half human you know. I have a heart you know." I say giggling.

"Yeah I can feel it remember?" I look at him confused. "You don't know do you?" I shook my head on.

"Excuse us dad It would seem I need to talk to my wife." He waves his hand. Edward feels my head and walks us out and up to his bedroom.

My eyes widened. "Oh hell no. I do not sleep in the house." Edward chuckled. "I don't anymore either. Your fault. He takes his finger and taps my nose.

"Troy bonded our blood together." He points between me and him. ""That would explain why I feel you." I pointed to him and he nods.

        Epov

Ever since Bella woke up she was hard to keep in bed. She always had to find me when she woke up. She said it was just too be close to me. But I felt something else and it was building.

"Has she dealt with not being able to have children yet?" I turned to Jasper. "I don't think so. Maybe that's what I feel of with her and it's building." I told him.

"You better talk to her before she.." He didn't get to finish because we seen lighting. "Umm to late!" I said as I took off running.

I came upon Bella and the training field was destroyed and Bella was on the ground. "Before you say anything I am Isabella. I had to take over. She was building up to much and she would of hurt herself." She told me.

"It's because she can't have my child." I told her. "Rose left the female parts in Edward. There's always a miracle you know." I raise an eyebrow.

"You have vision or feelings." I told her her. "Feelings. Which Bella does to which makes it stronger." She told me.

"Troy told me about your Child." I told her. "I know. Bella happy about that. God human emotions are hard to get use to again." She says as she held her head.

I walked out and held out my hand and she just looked at it. "I won't bite Isabella. We are friends you know." I smiled when she took my hand and I helped her up.

As days went by I noticed Isabella had different taste then Bella and the woman can not cook. Unlike Troy she eats and drinks.

I went to walk into the tent and I seen Isabella with Bella's Jack and you could tell she was drunk off her ass.

I watched as she walked up to me and snaked her arms around me and pressed her lips to mine.

I quickly pulled away. "Oh no where not doing this!" I told her. "It's Bella's body so your not what she say it was." She says.

"She said it was cheating and now I know how she felt and the answer is NO!" I turned and walked away.

"Holy shit! Now I understand how Bella felt. May of been my body but holy shit it wasn't me.

I walked somewhere so I could talk to Troy. I brought him out enough to talk to him.

"Got a problem with your wife." I told him. "My wife. What she doing out?" He asked. "Well it would awesome my wife was going to hurt herself because she can't have children." I told him.

"Oops I didn't count for human emotions." He said. I just shook my head. "Wait is my wife drunk?" He asked. "Bingo and she made moves on me. Now I know how Bella's does so which you do now." I smirked.

"Oh shit and your pisst to." I just nod my head. "I am going to stay away from your wife when she drinks. I told him.

"Let me deal with her tonight Edward. It's the least I could do for you." I let him.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.