getting separated

Bpov

Some how when we all took separate vechile's because we had so much stuff I got separated from everyone because of the storm that hit us.

I finally had to pull over and go on foot. I climbed into the back of the truck and suited up. I jumped out of the truck.

I went the way I felt Edward the strongest. I hope he builds shelter first. I decided against walking and go back to the truck.

I closed my eyes a minute and put the truck in gear and turned it around and went towards Edward.

It was going to be slow going but at least I knew I could find him this way.

          Epov

Some how Bella got separated from us. The Storm hit and she disappeared. We kept trying her on the radio but nothing.

I know she want me to set up camp I can feel it. We finally get to where we were going to have the base at and we started with the portable buildings first.

We started the wood stoves for heat. We did everything in order. To the way Bella wanted. I could see why she wanted it this way.

Then the next I knew I was hit by a snow ball. I turned and looked and my daughter is laughing.

I walk over to her and pick up her and start tickling her. "You think that so funny." I couldn't help but be happy for Becca.

I look out thinking about Bella. "Momma fine dada." I lean my forehead against Becca's. "I know I can feel it to baby girl." I take Becca back inside to get her ready for bed.

It's been a few days and the storm hasn't let up yet and Bella is still out there somewhere.

Emmett and Jasper decided to go look for her. We watched as they disappeared in the snow. They took extra fuel just in case she ran out of fuel. They took Allen with them.

Something felt off with Bella. I just hope they get to in time.

         Bpov

I ran out of gas but stayed with the truck at least I had shelter. After about four days I was fighting to keep my eyes open I was to cold.

I heard the door open and it was Allen. "Hold on Bella. She here but barely concussion." He yelled out.

The next I knew I was being put in a sleeping bag and laid back on the seat.

My eyes kept opening and closing. "We found her. She's barely concussion and I think she has hyper thremal Edward." Allen said over the walkie.

"Tried to keep her awake." I heard Edward. "Been trying Edward can only do so much driving in the storm and she won't speak." Allen said.

           Epov

I waited for the truck with Bella to come in. It was one in the morning. I finally see the truck and run up to it and open the door when Allen stopped.

Bella barely could open her eyes when she looked up at me. "Hold on Baby and I will get you warmed up." I took her out of the truck and carried her to our building and took her in our bedroom.

I laid her on the bed and until zipped the sleeping bag and started undressing Bella and put her under the blankets. I quickly made a bed by the wood stove and got undressed and grabbed Bella and laid us by the wood stove.

I pulled her as close as I could to me. "Ddoonn'tt llleett mmee ggoo!" She told me shaking. "Never baby. I love you too damn much." That's when she went limp in my arms.

I could still feel her breathing. I bury my face into her hair and finally fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning and Bella was only starting to warm up. I decided to get up and go get the stuff I need for her.

I was in the infirmary when Emmett walked in. "How is she?" He asked me. "Only starting to get warm. She must of been stuck out there for a while." I said as I take the iv out of the warmer.

I pack up the rest of the box. "I will check on Rebecca later if you don't mind. I need to get Bella out of danger first." I told him as I walked out.

I felt Isabella very weak to. I hooked the I've up to Bella and I get back undressed and hold Bella close.

           Bpov

I woke up in Edward's arms. I smile into him. "Hi beautiful." I looked up at Edward. I started signing. I lost my voice. Edward laughed.

"Your lucky I know sign baby." I look under the covers and realized we we're both naked. That's when he really busted out laughing.

"I had to warm you up baby. It took three days to warm you up." He told me. I snuggled closer to him and started to kiss his neck. I was making good use of this.

I made my way down and my mouth went over his manhood. "Baby don't do that!" I smiled and kept doing it. "Oh shit your in trouble Miss. Cullen." He pulled me on top of him and I slid down on his manhood.

"Bella your still healing. Damn!" I smirk down at him as I move. He sits up and kisses my neck. "Been to damn long and you feel to damn good." I broke out laughing I couldn't help myself.

He pressed his lips to mine and I went with it. This was a good way to warm up. I hit my climax and Edward hit his soon after. He was right it has been too long since we been this way.

I had to have that surgery and heal from it. My head fell to his shoulder as he held me close to him.

"I can feel you Bella. It's incredible. You feel that?" I lift my head and nod as I smile.

"I love you Edward." He cupped my face. "As I love you baby." He told me.

I fell back asleep. I woke back up and Edward was gone. But this time I had a night gown and the iv was gone.

Then I heard a noise over the edge of the bed. I look over and there was Rebecca playing. I smiled and just watched her.

I feel the bed dip and I turn my head to look and it was Edward. I put my finger over my lips and pointed to Rebecca playing.

Edward and I leaned our heads together and watched Rebecca until Edward reached for our daughter and picked her up and brought her on the bed.

She squealed. I laughed.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.