Tanya shows up

Troy pov

I walked into the office and decided to go over the notes that was brought back. This was usually not my field but with Bella down now I had to do something.

"Would you like some help. You look kinda of lost there." Emmett says. "Yeah, I could use some help if you don't mind. I am lost when it comes to this stuff." I tell him. "It's simple really. Just read the notes over and write down what you find from them that catches your eye." He hands me paper and something else.

"What is this?" I asked. "Oh yeah! It's like what you use to write with in your time." I looked at him. "Paint and feather tips." I told him. "Well like that except we call it ink and it's a pen. All you have to do is press it to the paper and it's like magic. Here I will show you." Emmett takes a piece of paper and the pen and starts writing. Wow their words showed up on the paper.

"That's easy!" I said. "Easy, pesy! Ever need to know what something is or how it works just ask me and I will show you." He told me.

"I might take you up on that with this thing. Bella calls it a laptop." I told him. "Yep, Edward has notes on that to. Want me to show you how it works?" He asked me. I thought for a second. "Yeah I do in fact. Then with us both working together we might be able to figure this out." I told him.

After a while I was good at this research stuff if that's what you called it. I did a lot of it when I was waiting for Edward but I did it differently. Then we were both taken out of our thoughts when we heard the alarm go off.

"Gordon why is the alarm going off?" Emmett says. "It would awesome you know who back." He told us. I turned and looked at Emmett.

"Tanya!" He says. "Why would she be back?" I said. "One way to find out." He smiled at me. "Time for the twin." Emmett says wiggling his eyebrow.

I walked outside and Brownie ran to my side and I had my earpiece in and Emmett and Jasper followed me out. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I come to see Esme and Carlisle." She told us.

"What would think my mother would want to see you after what you did with Edward?" I asked. I knew Esme was listening. "Come off of it. Troy if that's your name right even if your Edward's twin brother which I think your not. I do care about.." She was stopped.

"Enough Tanya! To stand their and excuse my son Troy of not being Edward's twin and my son has gone far enough. I will not stand for it. Like what you did to Edward. Because of you he's missing and poor Troy here had to take his place at the hospital." Esme said as she stood beside me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"So it's not true that Edward and Bella are married?" She asked. I quickly took off my wedding ring since my hands were behind my back and gripped it in my hands. I felt Brownie come up behind me and paw at my hand and I opened it and he took the ring out.

"It is true my brother did marry Bella. My mother knows." I told her. "Where is Bella now I want to talk to her." She says. "She is away on business. Which I think you already knew that." I told her.

"I may have bumped into her. But that's beside the point." She said. "Jasper will you please escort Tanya to the oh let's say that building over there." He smiles when I was pointing to the building where Allen was. "Yes I will." He grabs her arm and I follow them.

"Now we will find out the truth from you." I told her. "Allen will you come out here please and Jasper hold her still." I said. "Yes sir how can I help you?" He saids.

"That's Bella's butler why is he here?" She asked. "I brought him here for Bella. Brownie come!" Brownie came and sat next to me. "Make sure you hold her still Jasper." He nodded as I walked up behind her and placed my hands on both sides of her head and closed my eyes. Once I had her under I let go.