going exploring

Bpov

The storm finally cleared and Edward and Rebecca was out playing in the snow. Edward was staying behind with Rebecca.

I drink my coffee as I sit at table going over the notes to finish up my check list for going out with the team today.

"So you ready for this sis?" Emmett asks as he sits down. I smile and sit back. "Born ready Emmett. I wonder what new things will in counter?" I asked him taking a sip of my coffee.

"Maybe Edward will get to use that compass." Emmett says. "Maybe." I tell him.

We head out and the first thing we find was a cave. We light some torches.

"Hand me the thermal Emmett." I turn it on and I put my hand up to stop everyone.

Because there was bleeps over the place. "Edward you see this?" I asked him. "Yeah and I don't like it one bit."

           Epov

I watched on the screen as the blips kept showing up and surrounding them. Then all hell broke loose in there.

I felt useless down here. "ON YOUR SIX BELLA!" Jasper yelled out. "DAMN IT THERE TO MANY. EMMETT!" Bella screamed out. Her camera went out along with everyone else including comms.

I slam my fist into the wall. What the hell had them under attack like that.

Then I hear the trucks and I run outside. Bella jumps out of the truck and into the back of the truck and lowers the tailgate. "EDWARD , EMMETT DOWN!" I run to the back of the truck.

"Bell's it's only a gash in my leg." I ripped his pant leg. "Yeah a gash that needs stitches. " I told him. "Yeah you're wife needs her arm looked at. One came up behind her and got her. It was like they had razors for tails." Emmett explained.

I turned and looked at Bella's arm and it had blood pooring out. "Medical room now!" I told her. The guys brought Emmett in as I lead Bella in.

"Sit there and take off your jacket and shirt. I know you got your tank top on. I will deal with Emmett first." I told her.

         Bpov

I did as Edward told. I knew better than fight him on this. "Ouch! Damn it that hurt." I told him as he took me out of my thoughts numbing my arm up.

"Stop moving around will you." He told me. "You have a good damn needle moving around in a deep gash and how the fuck you feel." I told him. He chuckles.

"Laugh it up because you won't think it's funny when I cut your ass off." That's when Edward creaked up laughing and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"We're doing it again fighting over stupid shit." He says. "Yeah but that's why you love me so much because I don't change much." I told him.

"One of the reasons baby one of the many reasons." He kissed me on the nose as he finished up. "Next time I go with you guys. We work better as a team. He told me.

"I think you're right on this on love. Man these things are strange creatures. Emmett was right when he said they got razors for tails. But there ugly cusses." Edward chuckled.

"Maybe we need my powers to kill them." Edward said. "You might be right. We may need both our powers on this one or maybe you can use the compass Edward. You think it could find the next clue?" I asked him.

"I never thought about it. You know it might just work. We can go back out tomorrow and try. Hopefully avoid the cave maybe." He told me standing in front of me between my legs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Good because I want some of your good cooking and your delicious coffee my dear sweet husband." I told him.

          Epov

We we're out the next day and I was using the compass and it was taking me a different direction from the cave.

We came upon a ancient City. Bella and decided to use light sticks this time.

"Be on guard." She tells us. As we walked through the building was huge. "Edward look at this!" Bella called out.

When I walked up the compass was going at it strongest. I set it down and looked at the vase. I picked it up and broke it like I did the last one.

I kneeled down to the ground and unrolled it. I grabbed Bella light stick. ""What do you make of this baby?" I asked her.

"Gargoyles she laughed. You went to the right Island Edward you just needed the right people with you." I looked up at her.

"Alright smart ass. At least this time I know we won't get killed. We might as well look around since we're here." She grinned from ear to ear and kissed me on the cheek.

Back at home I was studying my notes from the last time I was at that Island. Something just felt off and I just can't remember why.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.