Edward brings Troy back

Epov

Emmett and I landed at the house And walked inside. "Well Bells has been here that's for sure." Emmett says. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "The lab dude. Look!" I turned and look and you can see paperwork scattered all over the table. "I know she's been gone for a few days Edward. What's going on?" He asked.

"Well she left me a note on her pillow telling me that she was going to find answers for me. But Emmett something doesn't fit at all. If my Uncle had something to do with my dad's sickness..." Emmett stopped me.

"What if and don't take this the wrong way dude it's just a thought. What if your Uncle was trying to find you and he went to your dad to get information and he came up with a back up plan knowing you come only to backfire because Bells was there. Just think about it Edward. Bells told me what the guy said and that was you married the wrong girl." My eyes widen when Emmett said that.

"That would mean he doesn't know. That would also mean That Bella or Isabella has some type of shield to block their powers from anyone knowing. Wait that's it and Bella doesn't even know she can do it. She told me she blocked out Isabella because she was afraid of what's inside of her. What if the power she already had never fully went to sleep Emmett." He looked at me confused.

"Okay now I am confused." He says. "What do you remember from growing up with them Emmett?" I asked. "Nothing much. Hell I don't even really remember what happen to my parents and we were little when that happen." He says. "What if I was to tell you Troy could help you remember and it might just be a key part to what we're looking for." I told him.

"I say do it then. But don't you think you should go to the school first before you bring Troy out." He tells me. "Good point. But I need to change first. I can't go to the school looking like this." Emmett just gave me a weird look.

Once at the school I went into Charlie office and walked into the storage room he had in their and shut the door. See I was the only one that knew about where Charlie kept his files from digs. Well the ones that he didn't want no one to know about that is. I reached for the book and pulled it down and the panel came open with the screen for the palm scan. I place my hand on it and waited. "Welcome Edward!" I open up the door and there was all the missing notes I needed.

I put it in my briefcase and when I walked out of the office I was stopped. "Mr. Cullen wasn't expecting to see you back here." Mr. West told me. "I needed to grab some old notes of mine so I could go back to a dig that I did with Mr. Swan." I told him.

"Oh! It's still a shame that he still missing. I still did as his daughter asked though and kept the office just the same. But I can not figure out for the life of me why though." He says. "Well I am sure it was for good reasons sir. I need to go. I still have business I have to take care of." I told him. "Oh yes, Mr. Cullen it was nice seeing you again." I nodded and left.

Once back at the house Emmett was pacing. "What is it Emmett?" I asked. "I was going over Bells notes and stuff and I found something strange. Come I'll show you." I followed him into the lab and he gets on the computer and brings up her other notes.

"Look there." He points. I look and says she's been watching something and that she was missing a piece of a puzzle. That she was taking Allen with her as back up and she couldn't use her powers that she had to use normal weapons. That if they found out about her and Isabella while she was here that she was afraid of what would happen.

"Okay, that is strange. And who is this Allen guy anyways?" I asked. "Someone Charlie hired when we were little after Renee was killed. He been with us ever since. The strange thing is and I never questioned it, is the guy really never ages." Emmett shrugs his shoulders. I looked at him confused.