finding out Bella's been poisoned

Troy pov

We got back to the house and there was no sign of Bella. Then the doors come crashing open with some guy carrying Bella.

"Allen what the hell happen?" Emmett asked as the guy laid Bella on the couch. "It was a trap and we got caught in a gun battle. Bella got hit before I could get to her." I quickly ran over to her on the couch.

"Who the hell is he?" Allen asked. "That would be Troy right now. But that's actually Edward Bella's husband." Emmett explained. "Bella's husband. Then wait you must be me.. Oh this changes things." He said. I turned and looked at him.

"Look I know this much and your Bella's guardian so you better talk because that is also my wife inside of Bella and Bella is like a sister to me so talk now!" I told him turning back to Bella who is unconcussion. I look for the source of her bleeding and find it and the only thing I can do is stop the bleeding until Edward come back out and can take out the bullet.

In the meantime I can feel that Isabella took temporary control but she can't wake up either for some reason. Something not right here.

"Emmett I need you take blood from Bella. Something doesn't feel right with the blood. The only thing I could do is stop the bleeding. The other will have to wait for Edward for it's his field not mine." I explained.

I got up and walked over to Allen. "Now you talk!" I told him. "Yes I am Bella's guardian and Charlie knows." He told me.

"What are you?" I asked him. "Your not going to like this." He said. I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms.

"I'm listening." I told him. "I am a vampire but not what they think." He told me. "I know what you are. But you are not a regular vampire. You are what you call in my time guardian warriors. You hold powers of your own to protect those that of good that are human that have powers. But you don't drank blood of humans or animals. You drink blood of demons." I explained.

"Actually I don't drink demon blood. I drink from blood that Charlie stored from other creatures. I do not like demon blood." He tells me.

"Now you want to explain how this changes things?" I asked him. "You must know That Edward's guardian was killed when he was a baby trying to protect him. So I heard." He said.

"Go on!" I told him. "Well since Bella is married now to you, I become your guardian as well. But you don't possess a shield or should I say Edward doesn't. We need to get Brownie here to protect you." I looked at him confused. "Hold on a minute. You mean Bella's demon dog?" Emmett asked. "EMMETT!" Allen snaps. "My bad!" Emmett says going back to work.

"So wait Brownie a protector?" I asked. "Yep I gave him to Bella when he was a puppy so he could grow with Bella." He told me.

"And know her every move and protect her when you weren't around." I finished for him. "That would explain why he listen's to you Edward." Emmett says.

"Wait he's only supposed to listen to Bella unless I command him to protect you." He told me. "Guess he sensed what he needed to protect and he did." I told him. "Emmett have Jasper bring Brownie here." I told him. "Troy you might want to get in here." Emmett told me and he hands me the headset.

"Troy you hear me?" I looked up to the screen and there was Gordon. "Yeah Gordon I hear you." I told him. "You might want to bring Bells back here instead." I looked at him confused.

"Why's that?" I asked. "Because whatever's in Edward's father's blood somehow got into Bells blood." I turned and looked at Allen. "There was a guy over Bella when I got to her but I killed him. I didn't even know." He told us. "Your coming with us Allen." I told him.