0 | Cassandra

CHAPTER NOUGHT
(0. cassandra)

CASSANDRA POTTS WAS much like her aunt Pepper in many ways; she was determined, ambitious and had a strong head - set on what she wanted and how she wanted it

But she was also like her uncle Tony; intelligent, innovative and extremely sarcastic.

She'd like to say she was similar to her parents but that would be quite impossible since they died when she was three. Meaning she was shipped to her aunts home, which also happened to belong to billionaire and playboy Tony Stark.

This alone guaranteed Cassie an above average life but it was completely turned around when she was thirteen years old and her uncle disappeared for three months returning home and becoming Iron Man.

(At that point he wasn't really her uncle but being her father figure since she was three it was left unquestioned that he was a part of her family.)

Cassandra had always hung out in Tony's private lab, wether he knew or not. If he didn't allow her to be there, she would still be there but just hidden. He'd eventually learned just to let her see all his projects as she'd find out anyway - his security being the first she ever hacked.

However, as soon as she saw her uncle Tony in that Iron suit and save the world for the first time she realised what she wanted to do. She wanted to save the world - she wanted to be her own superhero.

What she didn't realised was that becoming a superhero wasn't always what was expected.

Even so, Cassandra could not deny that by the end of her experience she had gotten exactly what she'd asked for.

And a little something extra by the name of Pietro Maximoff.