12 | See You Soon

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
(xii. see you soon)

ONE MONTH LATER

ONE MONTH LATER

THE TWINS AND Cassie had grown exceptionally close since they had been in the facility, and they were all very happy about it.

The vision Cassie had eventually slipped from her mind and it was peaceful -- well, just as peaceful as it could be with Pietro trying out his speedy moves on you.

Cassie was figuring out if she could use her precognition to determine what moves Pietro would make and if she could avoid them, she figured it would work but whenever she moved a certain way to avoid him he would just change his mind and attack another way.

Cassie fell on the mat for the fifth time and was left looking into his intense orbs once more and trying not to roll her eyes at his childish smirk.

"You did not see that coming?" He chuckled.

"Of course I did, I can see the future dimwit." Cassie stated before kicking his knee to make him also fall down next to her. However, he landed a lot more gracefully than her and had his hands behind his head, "You didn't see that coming?" She laughed.

"Of course I did, I just thought you needed a win." Pietro noted before holding out a hand for her, she eyed it before grabbing it.

Wanda's laugh faded into white noise as a vision overtook Cassie's senses.

Suddenly she was outside, in the unfamiliar snow -- in a place she didn't know. Cassie set off in a run, feeling the need to be away from the facility.

A loud explosion was set off just in front of her making her be thrown backwards, a blurry figure looked blocked her sight and as the haze drew more into focus she saw blue.

"Pietro?" She mumbled, but soon saw red.

"Er Stark? You may wanna see this." She heard when the ringing stopped, the man above her looked at her in confusion and even awe.

Cassie quickly lifted her leg and kicked the sole of her boot into his face and knocking him off balance. However, he was strong and Cassie could tell her leg was damaged yet she still ignored it and ran back the way she came.

She was unluckily knocked back down by a new person, she started to engage in a fight with them but they knocked her out. That's when the scene faded from her mind.

//\\

Cassandra rapidly blinked her eyes processing the information and future she'd witnessed.