Bunnies

It was already the next day where Rukia stopped talking to me. I felt really bad about how I left her and forgot about the store.

It was many times where I wanted to approach her to apologize, but because of of my guilty - ass, I couldn't. Besides even when I tried to come close to her she would clearly walk away ignoring me.

"Ah Ichigo. Can you help bring these boxes up to the kitchen." Yuzu said kindly.

I nodded and brought them. After setting them down, I wondered what was inside.

"Hey Yuzu. What's in here? It's pretty heavy."

"Oh! The box has clothes in there for Rukia. She told me that she wanted to look pretty. Though when asked for the real reason she started to blush and mumbled,
"u-uh m-my night l-light person."

Yuzu blushed too and brought both hands to her face squirming. "She must be in love! But she has not came out of her room yet. I wonder why?"

Night light person? What the heck is that?

*flashback*

(Relates back to ch. 3 when Ichigo had to light up in the dark)

Ugh, so she did see it then. How embarrassing. I began to blush.

Guess I should go and apologize to her now.

*knock, knock* "Can I come in Rukia?"

"N- no! Go away Ichigo!" Rukia shouted from the other side of the room. A door was separating us and it was locked.

I sighed and opened my mouth, "I'm sorry that I left you and forgot about my own words. I shouldn't have done that to you and for making you sad. You don't have to forgive me, but I'll be waiting."

I turned around and left walking away.

Suddenly, Rukia came to the door and slammed against it. Without it opening she called out my name.

"Ichigo wait!"

Stopping, I turned back around and walked to the door.

"Why don't you just come out Rukia?"

"I can't because of a circumstance of being the moon princess. Its too embarrassing to say!"

"What!? Whatever it is I'm pretty sure it won't be that bad." I shrugged and scratched my head in confusion.

After awhile, she quietly whispered something through the crack of the door.

"D- don't judge, but UGH! I'm on my p- period....."

Flabbergasted, I snapped out of it and sighed. Somewhere deep down inside me I felt relieved that Rukia didn't hate me.

I then chuckled. "Hey don't laugh at me you idiot!" She shouted.

"Rukia, that's something that is normal for me considering that I have two younger sisters and a mom."

Rukia grumbled and kicked the door.

"You really are an idiot Ichigo. As I said before, it comes with a circumstance of being the moon princess. On the time of month we royalty women of the moon ooze out this type of pheromone that affects the people around us if we make contact. The effect of it is.... *sigh* you instantly fall in love with them."

The atmosphere was silent. None of us had spoken until I did with laughter.

"Hahaha, what weird problem is that!!?" For some reason I was having fun chatting with her through a closed door. Then I remembered one thing. I got up and ran to my bedroom and grabbed a certain object.

"Rukia, I got you something." I slid it under the door and handed it to her without making contact. "For some reason I just bought it, but I want you to have it."

●~●~●~

Hm, what is this? I grabbed the thing that Ichigo slid under the door and saw that it was a bunny candy.

I blushed at the fact that Ichigo bought me something.

"Anyways, I'm glad that you weren't mad at me. So goodnight." Ichigo bluntly spoke after getting up and walking away.

Delighted, I stood up and called out to him.

"Ichigo! I would never be mad at you for something as simple as that!"

Because I love you!......

The last words couldn't come out

●~●~●~

Ichigo smiled as he walked back to his room.

Rukia was utterly embarrassed and jumped on her bed, squeeled with her face on her pillow. Even though I couldn't tell him, I could die from happiness right this minute!

》◆《¤¤》◆《¤¤》◆《¤¤》¤¤《◆》¤¤《◆》¤¤《◆》¤¤《◆》¤¤《◆》¤¤

Hey guys author here. I just want to thank all the people who have read this. I'm not much of a good writer, but just have all of these ideas so I must write it down. Sorry for the slow updates. Anyways I'll give you a short preview about the next chapter. (Will probably be a slow update too, hehe....)

"Kon! Why are you here the hell!?!"

"Haha, stupid Ichigo! We all know who the main character is, ME!"

*crickets*

"Ack, whatever, but I'm here to exact my revenge on you! I heard that you got a new bride too! So where is this lovely bride to be!"

Next chapter, Kon the magnificent