Feelings

Ichigo's P.O.V

At school, I met up with Keigo and Misuiro who were all looking upset for some reason.

"Oh god what's wrong with you guys?" Ichigo backed away.

"Waah! Ichigo it's all Misuiro's fault! I wanted to meet some girls over the weekend but then he ditched me to meet up with an older woman! I was all alone being the third wheel!" Keigo sobbed.

I just stared at both of them speechless...

"Yeah well that's not my problem is it." I groaned.

"You meanie! Defend me!" Keigo clutched onto Ichigo's uniform. He then points at Misuiro. "He should apologize for stringing me along!"

"Would you stop whining. It's not my fault that I'm better at getting girls than you are." Misuiro crossed his arms.

I roll my eyes and ignore them.

Finally at the end of the day, I stretch out of boredom and tiredness.

I stood up from my chair and grabbed my bag.

"Hey Ichigo Kurosaki. Can you come with me for a bit?"

The homeroom teacher, Mr. Futoshi, called me over. I walked to him a bit nervous thinking I got in trouble.

Rukia's P.O.V 

"Kon, what the hell!" I whisper - shout at him. "Why'd you come to the school. I thought Ichigo told you to stay put at home?"

"Well I don't see him in sight now so, how about you and I go somewhere hm?" Kon smirks.

I glanced and saw people eyeing me because I stood next to someone who looked like a model.

His fake transformation.

I smiled and pulled Kon closer to me whispering, "Wipe that smirk off your face or I'll smack it off. I'll only say this once but if I see you again at my school, be sure to look forward to my fist down your throat." I let go and smiled at him. "Let's go."

I opened the car door and sat in. Kon followed after and went on the drivers side with him sweating and gulping. We drove away.

I'm so glad I was out of there but most of the students saw me. Now they're going to spread rumors and it's all Kon's fault!

But in a way, he saved me from having to see Ichigo. I have a feeling that if I were to see him now, I would jump him and hug him to death.

At a park

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

Kon sighs. "Rukia why haven't you stolen Ichigo's heart yet!?"

"I - what!? How am I supposed to know!?" I pouted.

"Well I saw him being more lovey - dovey with that orange hair girl with the big breasts." He crosses his arm. "Not to be mean but if I was Ichigo I'd pick her. I mean wow look at those boo- "

He got cut off by my fist implanted on his face.

I covered my breasts and back away from Kon. I felt like kicking his ass.

Seriously, you act as if I don't know but size doesn't matter, idiot.

My eyes got teary but they didn't fall as I was holding them back.

"I know that I'm nothing without my royalty okay. You don't have to remind me. Like Orihime is beautiful, kind, and optimistic. Who wouldn't fall for her." I looked down at the floor feeling upset.