Rival

Rukia's P.O.V

As Kon kissed my hands, I blushed but slapped him off.

"What the hell do you think you're doing IDIOT! Uh, sorry Ichigo. I don't understand why he kissed my hands when I don't even like him." I shoved his head down and whacked him on the head. Causing my tomb boy side to show.

That jerk! What if Ichigo took this the wrong way!?

I looked at his face and he just looked away. I knew it, he was disgusted.

"Anyways! Why don't you already leave! You are not needed here Kon!" I shouted.

Kon smirked and clicked his tongue with his finger motioning a 'no'.

"Actually I came without having to worry about your side of the family Ichigo." Kon chuckled. "Well your dad has let me fight you even if it means killing you."

Ichigo's P.O.V

Okay why in the hell would my idiot of my dad do that? Oh who am I kidding, he's nothing but a baka (idiot).

"Who do you think you're kidding? You win against Ichigo? Ha don't kid yourself." Rukia crossed her arms.

"It's okay Rukia. How am I ever going to lose to this twerp anyways?"

Grinning Kon grabbed Rukia close to him saying, "By making her fall in love with me obviously."

The next morning

"Rukia? Get up or you're going to be late." No reply was given. I was a little worried so I called her again.

"Aahhh!"

Rukia's P.O.V

The sunlight hit me in the eyes and awoken me. I had, had a dream where Ichigo was confessing his love to me and hugging me.

When I had woke up. My arms were wrapped around something or rather someone that was sleeping!

I pulled the bedroom sheets and saw Kon sleeping half naked next to me.

As I looked at his sleeping face, I was pissed about how it wasn't Ichigo but rather this twerp (picked the nickname up from Ichigo).

Ichigo called my name telling me I needed to get up. I was silent for awhile because I didn't want him to come in and see Kon asleep next to me.

Suddenly Kon moved his arms and unknowingly placed them on my breasts and groped them. At that moment I screamed and punched Kon across the bedroom.

Ichigo ran in and saw Kon. Looking at Ichigo, he walked up to Kon with a fist out and a smile that looked like a face that said, 'you're going to die'.

However, Karin did a flying kick to Kon's face and sent him crashing into the wall.

"You f**king pervert! How dare you sleep in the same room as Miss. Rukia!"

Karin kept smacking Kon.

"Are you okay Rukia?" Yuzuru questioned in concern.

"Yes I'm fine. I already punched him so I feel all better now because it was his karma anyway."

I looked at Ichigo and he stared at me.

"Sorry that this pervert had to be near you." He sighed honestly apologizing.

I smiled, "were you that worried about me?" I giggled teasingly.

Ichigo slightly smiled and headed downstairs.

That boy has seriously got to stop being so cute! I swear that one of these days, he's going to give me a heart attack!

When I finished, Ichigo and I left Kon home alone with Yuzuru and Karin since they had no school. They made sure to keep a close eye on him.

I was happy that Ichigo and I had the chance to walk to school in the mornings and back to the house.

On our way, I spotted Orihime. She wasn't someone I really talked to but I knew that she was friends with Ichigo.

"Hey Orihime. You barely walking to school now?"

I turned to see that Ichigo was first to speak. I saw that his face was smiling in a way I had never seen before.

It made my heart ache and I felt upset that Ichigo could smile like this to another girl that wasn't me.

"Oh isn't this Rukia?" Orihime questioned.

I bowed, "nice to me you, I'm Rukia Kuchiki."

Orihime bowed and smiled. Her smile was too dazzling that it was like the Sun had smiled upon you.

"Hehe, it's strange how when you bow, it's like a princess."

Suprised I laughed nervously.

"Rukia is just well mannered because she was disciplined by her her family." Ichigo butted in.

Orihime nodded her head in belief and gave a smile. As so did Ichigo and they started walking while they talked to eachother.

With a sense of sadness, I quietly walked behind them out of place.

When we finally arrived at school, I ran to my class without telling Ichigo goodbye.

Throughout my classes, whenever I saw Ichigo or Orhime, I would try my best to make sure I wasn't seen by them.

Finally at the end of the day, I had the chance to escape without getting seen by anyone I knew or knew me.

"Rukia!" A voice called out to me.

Suprised, I turned around and saw Orhime. She ran up to me and asked if we could have a moment of discussion.

"Hey Rukia. Today I noticed that you looked down. Is something on your mind?"

How the heck does she know!? I literally only made contact with her in the morning and she knew that I was feeling down! Well now that I think about it, I was sulking the whole way to school and lost in thoughts....

"I'm fine. Just you know having a hard time with making friends at school since I just transferred." That was obviously a lie. Why would I even need friends to fit in?

Orhime brightened up and jumped. "Why not be friends with me!? You know since we already met eachother. And I can just introduce you to my friends! They're all nice people!"

She made a face of an angel so I didn't know how to reject her and so I had to agreed.

After finishing, she left and I walked away. In front of my view was none other than ..... twerp.

He stood in front of me with a bouquet of roses. Everyone around was staring and some girls were even jealous of me because there was a good looking guy waiting for me after school.

Plus there was even a fancy car parked behind him.

"Shall we go somewhere?" He asked.

~●\\♡\\●~¤~●\\♡\\●~¤~●\\♡\\●~¤~●\\♡\\●~¤~●\\♡\\●~¤~●\\♡\\●~¤~●\

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in awhile. Well you know me, either too busy or just too lazy (as states on by bio). Anyways, now I am starting to get to the point where Orhime will be playing her role in this love story of Ichiruki. Also, Kon the 'twerp' is showing his romantic side towards Rukia. How will Ichigo react to this? And will Kon finally get ass whipped by Ichigo? Because Kon is a pervert. Find out.... soon. 😕👊