Chapter 1

Gerard's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

The noise scares me and I fall off the bed with a loud thud. I groan and get up off the floor to turn off my alarm clock, today was not off to a good start, that's for sure. I walk to my closet and grab a random pair of jeans, and a random band-tee, I get dressed and walk to the bathroom to put on my eyeliner. After that I walk downstairs to have some coffee. My parents have already left for work so I'm in charge of making sure my little brother Mikey gets up. I make myself a cup of coffee, while I'm waiting I will go wake up Mikey. I run upstairs and in to Mikey's room and jump on him "WAKE UP MIKEY!!!!" He screams "I SWEAR TO THE LORD I DIDN'T KILL HIM OFFICER!!!!!!"
"Kill who?" I ask. "No one" he replied. "Aww come on, tell me Moikey!" I beg him. "It was just a dream gee, nothing to be concerned about." Mikey told me. I roll my eyes. "Ugh, your no fun." I cross my arms. "Just get out of my room, and take your gayness with you. I don't want to be contaminated." He pushes me off of him. "Mikey, you know you can't catch being gay. It ain't a cold." I explain. "What ever, just get out of my room." He pushes me out the door "Geez la weez Mikey, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Before I could say anything else, I'm already outside of his room and the door is shut. "Come on, you need to get ready for school!!" I yell. "I'm getting dressed!" He replies. "Ok!" I go downstairs to get my coffee and I take a sip, savoring the taste. Coffee is so good. Later Mikey comes downstairs and walks to the kitchen. "You look dead." I say. "Yeah, that's what I was going for." I chuckle. "Oh there is this new kid at school and they want you to show him around."
"Uuuggghhh, why me?" He complains. "Because your the only one in your grade who likes the same things as he does, so they thought you two would get along well." I continue. "Come on we have to get to school. "B-but I didn't eat breakfast." He looks at me "there is no time, let's go." We walk out of our house and to school. "I don't want to show this kid around!" He crosses his arms. "I have to show a kid around too Mikey, you think I want to show him around?" I look at him. "You'll definitely want to show him around if he's cute." I blush and   shove him. "Shut the hell up Mikey!" He laughs

Mikey's POV

We finally get to school and we walk to the office to greet the new kids. I see a kid with an afro and a kid with tattoos and piercings, I look back at the kid with the afro. I don't know why, but I can't stop looking at him. He was perfect. No Mikey, your not gay. The kid walks over to me and I look at him, he was tall, I loved how tall he was. No, stop it Mikey! Your straight!! "Hey, I'm Ray." He smiles slightly. "H-hi." Come on Mikey, he's just a guy. "I-I'm Mikey." He smiles bigger "Mikey, that's a nice name." Ray says to me, I feel my self starting to blush. Great Mikey, just get it together! Your straight!
Oh come on you know your gay, you just don't want to admit it.
Stop it brain! Your making me sexually confused!! "Um.. Mikey?" "Huh?" I snap out of my trance. "I asked you if you could show me around." I look at him. "Oh, sure." I smile awkwardly. "Ok, let's go" he continues "To Narnia!!!" I laugh and he takes off running. "Ray! You don't even know where your going!" I run to catch up with him, once I do I'm already out of breath. "Ugh, I hate running" I say panting. He laughs and pats my back. "Your funny. I like that in a guy, wait correction, I love that in a guy." I blush and he smiles. "So any way let me show you around." I say "Over here we have the bathroom, where you'll be fucking me- um... I mean where you can use the bathroom." Well, he thinks I'm a creep. His eyes go wide, and he doesn't say a word. Mikey, really??!!!
"I, um..." Great Mikey you broke him. "Just pretend you didn't hear that." He nods slowly. "Ok, let's continue the tour I guess." I look at his schedule and show him where all his classes are. "Ray?" He looks at me "yeah?" I smile. "I have a new nickname for ya." He face palms "Oh boy, let me hear it." I try to hold back laughter. "It's... Princess Fro Fro." I burst out laughing. "Did you have to choose that? I mean, you could of did something better like jet star. But of all nicknames, you come up with princess fro fro." I nod. "Don't get me wrong, jet star is cool and all, but I like my nickname better. Because you have an afro and you are a princess." Wait, did I just call him a princess? Mikey!!!! "I'm a princess?" Ray asks me. "I say a lot of things I regret Ray, get used to it." I pat his back and I hear the bell ring for lunch. "Lets go, it's time for lunch."
"Ok" we walk to the lunch room and half way there we bump into Gerard and the stereotypical punk that Gee is practically drooling over right now. "How did the tour go?" I ask Gee. "It went well." I notice a crown on Gee's head. "What's up with the crown?" I ask. "Now you see, Gerard is the king in sassy land. Sassy land is a place where all the gay, bi, trans, asexual, and so on, stay and live in peace, Gerard is the ruler and you shall do everything Gerard tells you do. Understand?" The short kid explains to me. "Wait just a minute shorty, I don't have to do anything my brother tells me to do. And neither does Ray. Understand that?" He starts to get mad. "Did you just call me shorty?" He squints. "Frank... Calm down." Gerard grabs his shoulders and pulls him close. "Gerard let me go! I need to tear that kid limb from limb, nobody calls me shorty!" Frank tries to escape Gerard's grasp. Frank finally escapes and jumps on me. "FRANK!!" Gerard gets Frank off of me. " OMG are you okay Frank??" Gerard hugs him. Are you serious? "You fucking asshole!" I get really pissed. I get ready to literally attack both my brother and Frank, but before I can I get held back. "Come on!! Let me go!!!" I struggle to break free. "No Mikey! You are not going to attack them!" I see Gerard whisper something in Frank's ear and then he looks at me. "Gerard, I don't think Frank and I will get along." Gerard shakes his head. "I will make you two get along, understand?" Gerard says seriously and demandingly. Frank and I nod. "Good." Gerard continues. "Now lets go to lunch." We nod and walk into the lunch room, we find a table and sit down.