Chapter 13

Frank's POV

Its been a few weeks since Bert tried getting Gerard back and he is still shooken up, he's been getting better  but I'm still worried. What if he gets worse? Is it possible for him to forget everything that Bert did a few weeks ago, and now all the memories of him getting abused by Bert when they were together are flooding back to him.

"You okay Gee?" I ask walking over to him. He just shrugs, not wanting to talk. "Do you want to talk?" Gerard shakes his head. "You sure? Talking will make you feel better." He nods, but I don't give up. I walk up to him and hug him from behind since he was facing the other direction. "Please tell me what's wrong." Gerard sighs. "There's nothing wrong." He says. "I know something's bothering you. Please tell me what it is." Gerard hesitates. "Its just the horrible memories of Bert. They came back and I can't get them to go away." He holds back tears. "Well then we'll just have to make new, happier memories to replace the horrible ones." I let him go and I start walking towards the door with my keys. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Your coming too, let's go." Gerard follows me outside to my car confused. We get in the car and I drive to a place where I think he'll make great memories. The carnival. I hope he likes it, who doesn't have fun at carnivals?

\\Time skip to carnival//

"Alright Gee, we're here. You can open your eyes now." Oh yeah, did I mention I made him close his eyes the whole way here? He opens his eyes and his face lights up. "Oh my god!! I haven't been to a carnival in years!!!" Gee quickly gets out of the car and I follow him. We both walk to the ticket booth were we can get tickets or bracelets. We get bracelets so we can go on all the rides. "What do you want to do first Gee?" I ask, and he points to a huge ride that has to be the biggest ride in the whole carnival. "You sure?" He nods quickly. "Okay." Gerard grabs my hand and we run towards the ride. We wait in line and soon enough we were in waiting for the ride to start. I am a little scared, but I don't want to ruin Gee's fun. The ride starts and I immediately regret ever coming to the carnival. The cars slowly go up the hill and I am holding on to the bar in front of me for dear life. "Sweet Jesus Christ, save me now." I say closing my eyes. I hear Gerard giggle a bit and then the ride stops at the top for a few seconds and then it goes down at full speed. "Shit shit shit!!!" I grab a hold onto Gerard closing my eyes scared for my life.

After what felt like hours the rode was finally over and we get out. I stumble towards the exit shaking. "That was so much fun!!!" Gerard smiles. "Glad it was fun for you. I almost died!" He giggles and gives me a hug. "At least you got on the ride." I hug him back. "Yeah, and your not catching me back on that thing." We continue walking around the carnival going on rides and soon it got dark. Gerard pulls me towards the ferris wheel. We get on and the guy starts the ride. At the top I move my hand towards Gerard's and he looks down at my hand. I grab his hand and hold it, he blushes looks the other direction. "Why are you looking away baby?" I ask. "Uh, I'm looking at the park. It looks really pretty all lit up." I look at the park and all its lights, he's right it does look pretty. "Yeah it does. But not as pretty as you." I turn his head to face me and his face is bright red. I hold his hand and kiss him. He kisses back and holds my hand as well. I pull away slowly and I look at him. "You are so beautiful Gee. You are more beautiful than anything in the world."  I say smiling. "No I'm not." He says. "Yes you are. You are gorgeous." I kiss him again and he kisses back. The ride jerks and he ends up biting my lip. I wince at the pain and Gerard pulls away quickly. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Frank!" He apologizes. "Its fine Gee, no big deal." I say. "But your lip is bleeding." I lick my bottom lip to get the blood off. "I'm sorry." Gerard says again. "It wasn't your fault, the ride jerked and it made you jump. Its okay." The ferris wheel starts turning and the ride ends once we get towards the bottom. We get off and walk to the exit. "Today was really fun. Thank you Frank." Gerard hugs me and I hug back. "No problem, it was really fun for me too. Except for the first ride we went on." I chuckle a bit and Gerard smiles. "Ready to head home?" He nods and we walk towards the car. "Wait! Can we get cotton candy??" Gerard can be such a kid sometimes and its adorable. "Sure thing." We go over to the person who was making it and I got a bag for Gee. He eats it happily getting it all over his face somehow. "Thank you so much!" I smile as we get into the car. "No problem baby."

Time skip to home cause again I'm a lazy piece of trash

Gerard was knocked out on the car ride home. "Wake up, we're home." He opens his eyes slowly and I open his door for him. "Once we get inside you can your pajamas on and you can go to sleep in your nice warm bed." Gerard blinks the sleep out of his eyes and gets out of the car. Even half asleep he still looks perfect. We walk inside and Gerard goes upstairs. I follow him and we go straight to his bedroom. "You have to put your PJs on first." Gerard sighs and goes to put his pajamas on. I put mine on too and wait for Gerard. He soon comes in and walks over to his bed. He gets in and I do the same, cuddling him and we both fall asleep.

Wow, that was a lame chapter!! But I promise the next one will be better, right now I'm on vacation so once I get back I'll update more ~CC