Chapter 6

Gerard POV

I wake up and look at Frank. "Wake up, we have to go to hell." He groans. "Come on." I poke him. "Just five more minutes." He says sleepily. "No, get up." I push him off the bed and onto the floor. "Ow!" He glares at me. "Get up! I want to get revenge on Ray and Mikey. Remember what they did to us?" He gets up off the floor. "Of course I remember. That's why I want to hear every single detail of your plan." I grin evilly. "Okay, so here's the plan..."

Ray POV

I open my eyes and yawn, I look over and see Mikey cuddling his unicorn pillow that I will not judge because it makes him more adorable then he already is. "Mikey, wake up." I shake him lightly. He wakes up and blinks the sleep out of his eyes. "Morning." He yawns. "Sleep well?" I ask. He nods. "Good." I kiss his forehead. "We might as well get ready for school." I say and stand up, stretching. "Shit, I just realized I don't have any clothes." I rub the back of my neck, wondering what I'm going to do. "Chill dude, you can borrow some of my clothes." He opens his closet allowing me to pick whatever I want to wear. "Just look around, see what you like." I look at all his clothes and I end up picking one of his Anthrax shirts and a pair of jeans. "I wish I had this big of a closet." He chuckles "It's nice, I guess." I smile and mess up his hair more then it is. "Nooooo." He tackles me and we fall onto the bed, our faces centimeters apart, he starts blushing. "You know, you are so adorable when you blush." He blushes more and I smile. We sit up on the bed and I fix his glasses that were falling off. "Okay, we might as well go downstairs for breakfast." Mikey says, getting up off the bed and walking over to the door. "Wait for me!" I get up quickly and cha cha slide over to him.

Frank POV

This is the greatest plan ever. "They're coming! Get ready!" Gerard whisper screams to me. I nod and get in my place in the kitchen. When I hear Mikey and Ray coming down the stairs I try to act casual, but my casual isn't exactly casual. I put my leg up on the kitchen counter and smile nervously. "What the fuck?" Mikey looks at me like I'm crazy. I put my leg down, but as I'm doing this I fall on the floor. "Weirdo." Mikey looks away and opens the fridge to find something to eat. Gerard pops out from behind the couch. "Hey Mikey, can you open that cabinet and hand me a muffin?" Gerard points to the cabinet and Mikey walks over to it and opens it, when he does he screams like a little girl. "FUCK YOU!" I laugh and so does Gerard. Mikey runs out of the room and Ray follows.
What did we do, you ask? That my friend, is a secret between me  Gerard, Ray and Mikey.

Mikey POV

I run up to my room and sit on the bed. "I sware, I hate them sometimes." I say to myself out loud. "I hope you don't hate me." I look up and see Ray standing in the doorway, smirking. "Of course I don't hate you. I just hate my brother and his stupid ass boyfriend." Ray walks over to me and sits down. "You do realize that you are gonna have to deal with them for a long time? Especially your brother. You are going to have to deal with him for your whole life." Ray puts an arm around me. "I know, but-" I'm cut off by Ray. "No buts, you shall learn to deal with them. Now, get ready for school cause we have to leave in a little bit." I sigh. "What ever you say mom." I turn around and smirk. "Hold up. Did you just call me mom?" I turn back around. "You heard me." Ray stands up and walks over to me. I back up into a wall. Ray pins me to the wall and I look at him with admiration. His face is centimeters apart from mine. I look down at my feet. "Come on, look at me. I want to see that pretty face of yours." I blush, but I don't look up. "Come on." I shake my head. Lets see if I can get Ray angry by doing this. "Mikey." Ray says sternly. I still don't look up. I think its working. "Mikey!" He sounds angry now. When the time is right, I will look up but not now. Ray moves his body closer to mine. "Look at me right now!" He sounds pissed. I finally look up to see a pissed off Ray, who also looks really sexy at the moment. I act innocent. He kisses me angrily and I kiss back. He moves even closer to me, leaving no space between us. He grinds against me and I let a small moan escape. Ray smirks. "R-ray." I moan out. "God, you are so beautiful." Ray kisses me again, but with more passion then anger. "Mikey? Ray? We need to leave for school!" I hear Gerard say. He walks into my room and looks at Ray and  I. "Yes! I knew you two would get together sometime! Frank!!! Get up here!" I look over at Gerard angrily and Frank comes into my room looking at me and Ray. "Can you guys get out?! You are kind of interrupting something."
"Well, we have to leave for school. You can finish whatever you guys were doing in the school bathroom." Ray unpins me from the wall. "Come on, lets go." I sigh and follow Ray out of my room.

We walk out of the house and walk to school. Which I do not want to do at all. I would rather be doing Ray.

When we get to school we walk straight to our lockers, which happen to be right next to each other, and we grab our stuff that we need for first period, science. "Ready for your actual first day of your new school?" Ray shakes his head. "Nope, not one bit." I smile. "Don't worry, I'll be with you all day."

Yaayy!! New chapter!! (With a small smexy scene in it *wink*) too bad Gerard had to ruin the moment.

One Hell of a School Year(Frerard+Rikey)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें