Chapter 14

Mikey's POV

"Raaayyy." He looks at me. "Yeah?" I look back at him. "I'm hungry." I say. "Then go find something to eat." He says and looks back at the TV. I slide off the couch and walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge and I see a pizza box, I take it out and open it to see a full pizza... With pineapples on it. "Who the fuck got a pizza with pineapples on it?" ((A/N: sorry if I offended anybody who actually does eat pizza with pineapples)) Who even puts pineapples on pizza? "I don't know." Ray says. I put the pizza back in the fridge and shut it. I walk back to the living room and sit on top of Ray. "Can I help you?" I look at him. "Get me food." I say. "What do you want?" He asks. I think for a second. "Um... I want... Ruby Tuesdays." I continue. "Let's have a nice dinner. Just me and you." Ray smiles. "Sure, I would love that." I get off of Ray and he gets up off the couch. "Let's go." We walk out the door to the car and we drive to Ruby Tuesdays.

We arrive at Ruby Tuesdays and Ray and I walk inside. We are greeted nicely and are soon seated by a nice waitress. She hands us menus. "Hi my name is Chloe and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you guys off with a drink?" Ray goes first. "I guess I'll just have a coke." She wrights it down on her little notebook. "I'll have the same thing." She nods, wrights it down, and leaves us to decide what we want. "Finally, some time to ourselves." I look at Ray and smile. "Yeah, its nice." Ray holds my hand. "No drama from Frank or Gerard, just us." He nods. I want to kiss him so badly, but not in public. I don't want to get insulted or something.

Come on you gotta kiss him! Who cares what people think?

I care what people think! My feelings get hurt easily!

Hey, I think Ray is staring at you. Pay attention!!

I snap back to reality and look at Ray. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah, I just spaced out for a second." I quickly change the subject. "Have you decided what to eat yet?" He shakes his head. "Have you?" I shake my head and look at the menu. "Wanna share a steak or something?" I ask. "Sure, why not." Ray shrugs. "Ok." As if beckoned over, our waitress comes to take our order. "Did you guys figure out what you want?" We nod. "We'll be sharing a steak." She writes it down. "And how would you like that cooked?" She asks. "Well done." Ray answers. She nods and walks away. "What do you think Gerard and Frank are up to?" I ask Ray. He shrugs. "They were out last night. I don't know where they went though." He continues. "Frank told me that he was trying to help Gerard about Bert or something." I look at Ray sadly. "You okay?" I just shrug. "I'm just worried. What if Gerard never forgets about him? What if the memories haunt him for the rest of his life?" Ray holds my hand. "Gerard will be fine. Frank is taking good care of him. I'm sure of it." He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze and smiles. "I hope he will be."

The waitress comes with our food and leaves with a smile on her face that I'm sure she's faking. Ray cuts pieces of steak for me. "I can do it." I say while he's cutting. "No, I can do it. You just relax. This is your time to get away from your troubles." He smiles and puts the pieces on a plate for me. "This is our night." I correct him. Ray looks at me and smiles bigger. "I love you so much Mikey." I blush. "I love you too Ray."

Holy mother of Castiel that was short. (And cheesy, lmao)
Also how do I almost have 600 views?!? My writing is so shitty 😂~CC